Thundersound Productions DJ Service

Greenfield, IN · View map

About Thundersound Productions DJ Service

"Let Us Electrify Your Next Event"

www.facebook.com/thundersoundproductions

Thundersound Productions Dj Service will provide a full music and light show to any formal or informal event. We have top of the line equipment ready to use:
-Laser Lights
-Strobe Lights
-Moonflower and LED Effects
-Smoke Machine
-Ground & Dancefloor pattern effects
-High Quality Speakers & High Definition Sound

My operating software is Itunes, Spotify, & Virtual DJ

I strive to have the most competitive prices and best experience with my customers.

I provide services for wedding receptions and ceremonies. I can also provide equipment for ceremonies without a power source available.

This Includes:
-Client Consultations
-Event Planning
- Full Event Coordination Before & During Reception
-Consultation with wedding planner(s), photographers, videographers, ect.before & during event.

My goal is to make your special day memorable!

- I also ask that you try and give me a 2 month notice in advance when planning an event.

For a quote and for booking contact Daniel Zeabart at 812-890-9121.

2 Reviews for Thundersound Productions DJ Service

2 Thundersound Productions DJ Service Reviews

E
Erica

Married on 10/13/2018

The Best DJ

I chose Thundersound as my wedding reception DJ and I couldn’t be happier! Daniel did an amazing job the whole night! The music was always perfect from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. He is very ... Read more professional and knows exactly how to get the crowd dancing. I recommend Thundersound for any event!

Future Mrs.
Brooke

Married on 09/29/2018

Dan is SOOOOO GREAT! He was easy to work with, made the reception run smoothly and was Super accommodating as we should have been wrapping things up but kept the party going for just long enough!I ... Read more cannot say enough about how happy I am with his amazing service! THANK YOU!

Thundersound Productions DJ Service FAQ