Tica Beauty and Cosmetics

Falls Church, VA · View map

About Tica Beauty and Cosmetics

Always upbeat and energetic Marti and her team of artists and hair stlyists love making brides look and feel great!

Marti Wright is the owner of Tica Beauty and Cosmetics. She has a team of talented MakeUp Artists specializing in Bridal/Wedding MakeUp. She also prides herself in teaching women of any age how to “look and feel” their best by enhancing their own natural beauty…with 20+ years of experience her Artist’s are focused on customer service and are constantly training in the latest techniques while educating themselves in the industry’s latest trends. Marti’s line of cosmetics, Tica, are glamorous wearable colors with the highest quality of formulations! Her reputation speaks for itself. She's been the recipient of the Brides Choice award from WeddingWire for 5 straight years. We ensure that the Bride will look and feel her very best on her “Big” day both in person and thru the camera lens as we LISTEN to what the bride wants and then execute her personalized look! References available upon request. Marti is fluent in Spanish. Se habla español.

206 Reviews for Tica Beauty and Cosmetics

206 Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Reviews

Tiffany
Tiffany Wang

Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding day with Tica Beauty

I had an amazing experience with Tica Beauty for my wedding hair and makeup! After deciding a bit on the later side (about one month before my wedding) that I wanted to have my hair and makeup done ... Read more professional, I reached out to Marti. She was SO kind, responsive, and helpful with every step of the process. I was able to get a trial in quickly with Alisa whom I had a great experience working with. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup but Alisa did a great job both on my trial and wedding day to get me a natural yet bridal look. She asks for your input every step of the way, but was I was also happy to just have her use her expertise when I didn't have a strong opinion. In the end I had a gorgeous updo and makeup that lasted ALL day in an outdoors summer wedding and could not be happier. My mom also had her makeup done by Alisa and had a GREAT experience and loved her look. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Marti and her team!!

N
Nora

Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful makeup and so easy to work with!

Working with Tica could not have been a better experience. The team was great about being responsive and flexible while I worked out the trial details and the morning of details. My makeup artist, ... Read more Rita, was amazing. She did an array of styles for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. She created beautiful looks from subtle and natural to bold and glam and everything in between. If you are looking for a great makeup team in the Northern Virginia area, I would absolutely recommend Tica!

T
Tara Smith

Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful , very professional and personable

I had a wonderful experience with Marti and the make up artist Jen. I would absolutely recommend Tica to anyone and everyone! They made the whole wedding process and wedding day amazing! Thank you ... Read more both so much!