Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map · Visit website

About Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Saint Petersburg, Florida that will make your special day a wonderful and romantic occasion. They specialize in beach weddings, combining simplicity with natural elegance.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings provides a variety of services that will give you a pre-designed wedding that is eclectic and beautiful. Their dynamic and diverse team will conquer any obstacle that is encountered, using their magnetic personalities to create the wedding of your dreams. You can either choose from their popular packages or design your own wedding using their extensive options. They offer the following services:

• Professional wedding officiant
  • Live music
  • Tent with decorations
  • Tables and linens
  • Wedding cake
  • Decorated four post bamboo arbor
  • Complimentary seating and chair sashes
  • Wedding aisles
  • Design your own package

758 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

758 Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, stress free wedding planning

Tide the Knot is amazing! We are from Illinois and had our wedding on Sunset Beach in Treasure Island, FL. Tide the Knot handled all of the details and made everything easy on our end. I love how ... Read more everything is included in the package, especially being out of town, it made finding a photographer, officiant, and florist easy because they supplied it all. I was even able to have the ceremony flowers in to-go mason jars that we used for our centerpieces at the pavilion which was located right off the beach. We received our sneak peek photos in less than a week, and we are so in love with how the pictures turned out. I would highly recommend Tide the Knot. They are quick to respond and detail oriented. Even though I did not see the set up for the ceremony until I walked down the aisle, I was confident it would look exactly how I imagined it to be. It you want a beautiful, stress free wedding, hire Tide the Knot. We could not be more pleased with how our wedding turned out. We are so thankful for the team at Tide the Knot and are glad we chose them to plan our special day.

H
Heidi Ogura

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experince with Tide the Knot

We chose to have a beach wedding. We are from Indiana so we had no real contacts in FL to help us set a wedding up. I ran across Tide the Knot online and was able to speak to someone very soon. Lisa ... Read more called me personally and described how they handle events, what a normal ceremony would look like and all the extras we could add on. Every question I ever had was answered. Communication with this team is amazing. I usually got a response back the same day. They even helped us find a place to stay in Fl and also recommended a stylist/makeup artist for me and a good restaurant for us all to eat at afterwards. The day of the ceremony ran so smoothly and they made me as a bride feel so comfterble and special. Our photographer was amazing. She took the extra time to get the photos I was wanting. She was well worth the extra photography time!

User5442944

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking Read more I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking