Tides Folly Beach

Folly Beach, SC · View map · Visit website

About Tides Folly Beach

Tides Folly Beach - a venue in Folly Beach, South Carolina - specializes in oceanfront ceremonies. This venue, which is only nine miles from the city of Charlestown, boasts its status as the only full-service oceanfront hotel in the entire city. Regardless of your style, Tides Folly Beach will fully embrace it and bring your vision to life because they believe that every couple should be able to live out their style, vision, and dreams on their wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can enjoy their coastal wedding at Tides Folly Beach with up to 250 guests. There are four event spaces made up of covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor, and indoor setting options to choose from. Whether you desire a ceremony that is casual or more formal, this venue is ready to accommodate those styles so that you can have the wedding of your dreams. Regardless of what kind of setting you choose, you and your guests will be able to view the beach sunset from whatever space you are in.

Couples experiencing their weddings or even bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, or receptions on property will enjoy the full-service aspect of the venue. The team desires to make sure that everything you planned is carried out and that everything runs smoothly from start to finish. Your wedding should be fun and filled with live music, not busy and stressful. That is why the team has prepared a variety of services and elopement packages to make sure your wedding goes as planned. Their services include:

• Accommodations

18 Tides Folly Beach Reviews

S
shelby

Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Candice for arranging our Rehearsal dinner at the Shipwatch room over looking the pier. She was very accommodating to all of our needs as well as the rest of the staff. The food was ... Read more wonderful and everyone really enjoyed it.

K
Kayla

Married on 06/02/2018

We had our ceremony and reception at the Tides and my husband and I stayed there on our wedding night. Everything was picture perfect. Candice was amazing to work with and I truly could not have asked ... Read more for better. We did a lot of corresponding through email because I was planning all of this from another state. We live in Georgia and chose to get married in South Carolina. The price listed on my review included the ceremony (which would have included an officiant, but my dad was performing ours for us) and the reception which we chose to have before the ceremony since the ceremony was at 7:30pm and everyone at the Tides was totally fine with that! Since we booked both with the Tides, they included the room for the night (which my bridesmaids and I were able to use to get ready beforehand) and a bottle of champagne at no extra cost! Seriously, if you're in the area, book them!! Heck, book them if you're not.. I did!!

User6321866

2+ years ago

Rachel has been a great help through this whole process, she's very busy and doesn't answer her phone very often (most likely because she is out and about doing work around the hotel) but she is quick ... Read more to reply to emails! The main reason I loved this place is because 1. They were very friendly and welcoming 2. I got a break down spread sheet of every thing I would be spending 3. Everything is included in the package, this is very convient! Can't wait for the wedding in March!