Tie Di Knot

Ocho Rios, St. Ann · View map · Visit website

About Tie Di Knot

Tie Di Knot Events Planning is a full-service event and wedding planning company in Ocho Rios, St.Ann, Jamaica. The company is known for their phenomenal beach weddings and personalized service. Tie Di Knot Events Planning has a highly committed team that will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

Experience
Tie Di Knot was established in 2012 and specializes in unique events. They have two certified planners, Shelle and Neetu, that have 10 years of wedding and event planning experience each. The team will be involved the entire way; from venue searching to the last day of your honeymoon, Tie Di Knot supports their couples the whole time.

Tie Di Knot can expertly plan civil, cultural, military, religious, eco-friendly, non-religious, and destination weddings. They have no problem coordinating your pre- and post-ceremony events like the rehearsal dinner and reception. Tie Di Knot Events Planning strives to make your wedding in Jamaica as stress-free as possible. They offer full and partial planning services, with the following services available:

• Marriage license certification

R
Featured
Ryan

Married on 09/03/2016

LOOK NO FURTHER! I'm not saying that lightly either. I truly mean it! I couldn't have been happier with Shelle and her team throughout this process. I don't have a single bad thing to say. She ... Read more accommodated my budget needs. Nothing went over. We were able to tweak here and there what we could in order to stay on budget. The relationship started 10 months prior to the wedding which allowed for a very stress free experience throughout. I was recommended to Shelle by a friend of the family that used her. Their experience was flawless. Within the first 5 minutes of our first conversation I knew she was the answer. Didn't call a third planner like I planned to. By the time we got to the BIG DAY my wife and I were not even stressed about anything which is not common from my own observations of friends and family and their weddings. I can't speak for outside of Ocho Rios because that's where my wedding was but I do know she had connections to all the top vendors in the area which all had very competitive pricing. She got multiple quotes for everything which made me feel really good about making decisions. She's a one stop shop for every element of any wedding you would need to put together. Two months later my friends and family are still talking about how amazing everything was. She honestly just KNOCKED it out of the park. I wouldn't have changed a single element so if I was to do it again I would literally press replay. She was ALWAYS in communication with me via text message, email, and phone. Living in Atlanta, GA and her being all the way in Jamaica was a worry for me but that didn't affect the process at all as far as I was concerned. There might have been two occasions thought the planning where I could't reach Shelle. I've heard horror stories with other planners on this aspect. I have run out of space to review so in conclusion....Tie Di Knot is a ROCK SOLID answer to any event or wedding in Jamaica. If I get married AGAIN...I'm going with Shelle. LOL

S
Sileen

Married on 06/25/2019

Shelle is absolutely AMAZING! We made an immediate connection! She is so personable and just real! We have not yet had our wedding but look no further. She responds immediately and is so considerate ... Read more of your personal budget and wishes. Shelle has gone out of her way to provide us with the most amazing menu, chef, and prices. I can not say enough about this wonderful woman. She is honest, straight forward, and sincere. Love her!

D
Diane

Married on 12/09/2017

I had the opportunity of working with "Tie Di Knot Events Planning" for my 50th birthday party and ended up with the party of a lifetime. My vision was brought to life and executed with ease ad class. ... Read more Thank you for an amazing opportunity.