Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections

Naples, Florida · View map

About Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections

SW Florida’s first and only , “Mobile” Bridal Wardrobe Consulting Firm featuring “White Glove” Bridal Styling and Dressing Services. We offer ON-SITE Professional “Pre” and “Day of” Wedding Gown Hand Steaming / Pressing Services.

Our Couture to YOUR Door, “White Glove” Wedding Dress Steaming Services and hand ironing is a MOBILE service coordinated in ADVANCE with ALL requested services conducted remotely on-site, either at the bride’s home, hotel or wedding venue ~ having the dress by the bride’s side, eliminates her worry. With our destination brides pressed for time and traveling with their wedding gown to SW Florida, the wedding dress needs a refresh and sprucing to showcase its wrinkle-free, pristine style before that “first look”.

Being mentored by some of the finest dress designers , trained in fabric , while owning Tie the Knot for nearly 20 years and handling hundreds of couture designer gowns and wedding dresses gave me the knowledge and “know how” in navigating my pressing and steaming techniques.

Before each brides’ wedding, using a professional grade steamer her wedding dress, rehearsal dinner dress , bridal party gowns and even the groom’s suit is meticulously prepared for proper presentation to walk down the aisle.

Dressing and Bustling Services

As exciting as a bride’s Wedding Day is, it can be daunting as well. This “white glove” dressing service completes a bride’s luxury bridal experience. A Tie the Knot Stylists from our Couture Team will arrive at the bride’s dressing suite to assist in photographing her gown and giving the bride the added attention she deserves, as she dresses and prepares for her most beautiful day to date.

59 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections

59 Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Reviews

V
Virginia

Married on 03/10/2018

My experience at Tie the Knot was exceptional. I had never been to a bridal shop that was so personal and one on one. Their “method” of getting you matched with the perfect dress is amazing! I went ... Read more into the shop totally frustrated and thinking I had NO IDEA what kind of dress I wanted and walked out in shock feeling nothing short of STUNNING!! Jakulyne and Hillary were an absolute god send and I feel so lucky that I was able to obtain my dress there. For any future brides that are looking for a personal, one on one, flawless, and exceptional experience when dress shopping, Tie the Knot is the ONLY way to go!!

K
K

Married on 02/04/2017

This company was one of the best experiences i had with planning my wedding. If there is anyone who has planned or is planning a wedding they know first hand the stress behind it... But i tell you this ... Read more company really will make your experience great. Thank you so much for helping me in planning my wedding. I will never forget the professionalism and attentiveness you gave to me. And i will use this platform to also bash efavormart. Please do not purchase a grain of rice from this company. They take advantage of vulnerable brides. They bring down their prices only to scam you!!! This company needs to be ashamed but thanks to websites as weddingwire we can be aware of these frauds!!!

J
Jill

Married on 05/07/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience than the one I had at Tie the Knot. Jakye and Hillary were so wonderful to work with and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Although it was ... Read more nothing like what I had in mind, this dress was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I would recommend this place for any and all brides!