Tie the Knot in Santorini - Weddings & Events

Santorini · View map

About Tie the Knot in Santorini - Weddings & Events

Tie the Knot in Santorini is a boutique event planning and design company based in Santorini, Greece. We are available for weddings everywhere on the planet!!

We believe your event should be one-of-a-kind and personal. While we offer a variety of wedding services, we enjoy creating custom packages tailored to our clients' individual needs.

Tie the knot in Santorini will be there through every step of the planning process.
From finding a venue and décor styling, to creating a detailed timeline for our team to follow on your wedding day.
Our team of experienced event planners is here to make your dream wedding in Santorini come true!

Let's chat and see together your wedding needs :)

43 Reviews for Tie the Knot in Santorini - Weddings & Events

43 Tie the Knot in Santorini - Weddings & Events Reviews

E
Emma

Married on 05/21/2019

21/05/2019

What can I say from the very first moment I contacted Tie the Knot I knew they were the ones. Maria and Miranta were so sweet, helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. They stay in good contact, reply ... Read more quickly too. I trusted them with my ideas and what I liked and when I saw my decoration I cried, it was better than I’d ever dreamt! They keep you updated during the day as well, during our shoot it was about to rain and they did amazingly to keep our decorations looking perfect. I have so much love for both of them, thanks for everything. If you need a wedding planner please choose Tie the Knot ❤️

Aleks
Aleks Sadej

Married on 05/12/2019

This team is a dream!

We decided on a destination Wedding in Santorini for a small group of our closest family members but didn’t want to do it blindly and decided to take a planning trip to Santorini in July of 2018. We ... Read more reached out to a couple wedding planners to see if we could meet and these ladies didn’t hesitate to take some time out of their very very very busy schedule to meet with us and answer all of our questions. They are very organized, extremely talented and know how to handle every component of wedding planning. Miranta was absolutely amazing on the communication front. We exchanged 100s of emails throughout the planning process and absolutely everything was taken care of when we got to our big day. They went above and beyond with helping us book additional transportation, activities for the day after the wedding, and many more. Maria is one of a kind. Her creativity has no limits and she can make any vision a reality. Trust these ladies with your whole heart and let them do what they do best, you’ll be very happy with the end result. Maria & Miranta are easy to fall in love with and became such a great part of our special day. It was the best day of our lives, every moment from the start to finish was filled with love, emotion, tenderness and understanding and I am 100% convinced that a huge part of it was due to having the Tie The Knot team by our side. Thank you!

Valeria
Valeria Montiel

Married on 02/05/2019

They made our dreams come true!

From the moment we contacted Tie The Knot for the first time and throughout the whole process, Maria and and Miranta were absolutely amazing. They provided us with outstanding support, helping us turn ... Read more our vision into reality while looking after our budget and making the best suggestions according to their expertise. The communication with them was always smooth and effortless, and all aspects and details of our day were looked after, so we were able to enjoy everything without a single worry. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to them. They only work with the best providers which was reflected in the quality of everything from the makeup and hair services, the venue, the food, the flowers... We had to pinch ourselves to remember we were not dreaming! Maria and Miranda are both incredibly warm, kind and hard-working people with big hearts and passion for what they do, and it was a delight and a blessing to have them as our wedding planners!