Tie the Knot Ministry

Pottstown, PA · View map

About Tie the Knot Ministry

Reverend John

I'm a Non-Denominational Ordained Minister with years of experience performing creative Weddings, Renewal of Vows and Baby Blessings . I understand how important your special day is and will customize and event tailored to you specific needs that will be Fun, Professional and Memorable.

Professional Singer/Musican

A professional singer and musician who can perform a beautifuL version of your special Wedding Day song.

Reverend John is the lead singer in a 60's tribute band who can create a specific song list for your Wedding Day making it a day you will never forget.

Ceremonies

Vow Renewal Ceremonies

Baby Blessings

Funerals

Testimonial

Thank you so much for your service at our wedding. We could not have been happier with how everything went and how eloquently you delivered the service for us on our special day. Several people came up to us afterwards asking where we found you to deliver the service and all had overwhelming positive comments on your service. You had the perfect blend of humor and reverence for the ceremony and even when I flubbed my line you managed to turn it into a perfect moment that brought smiles and laughter to everyone present (myself included!). We could not have wished for a better service than you delivered on our wedding day and I am eternally grateful for your thoughtfulness, dedication, and compassion on our wedding day. Thank you so very much for everything you did for us along the way and ultimately the perfect service delivered on our wedding day!

Sincerely,

D M B

Married on 06/15/2019

1.0

Not a good Reverend

Not trust Worthy at all I gave him a check for $275 a situation came up told him I cannot do the wedding he said he would reimburse me and I never got my reimbursement I have called I had left text ... Read more messages and Reverend John has not responded to nothing at all I don't want know one to go through what I did

Tie the Knot Ministry FAQ