Tiffany Ford, Wedding and Event Specialist

Spartanburg, SC · View map

About Tiffany Ford, Wedding and Event Specialist

Hi, my name is Tiffany. I am a Clemson graduate with catering, sales management, and event coordination experience under my belt, and have solely executed/assisted in executing more than 150 weddings since 2013. I am extremely organized, determined, and detailed oriented, and will be the perfect tool to make all your wedding day dreams come true!

6 Reviews for Tiffany Ford, Wedding and Event Specialist

6 Tiffany Ford, Wedding and Event Specialist Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/06/2018

Coordinator

Tiffany was a pleasure to work with! She did a great job with everything that was needed of her and very helpful! Read more Tiffany was a pleasure to work with! She did a great job with everything that was needed of her and very helpful!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/13/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not imagine planning and coordinating our wedding without her! She was helpful and professional and did an amazing job making sure that every ... Read more detail was perfect from decor to keeping everything organized! She definitely went the extra mile to make sure that our big day was perfect! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married! :)

P
Patti

Married on 05/13/2017

Tiffany was fantastic! She was easy to work with and very adaptable to everything we wanted. She saw Michelle's vision for the wedding and made it happen for her. As Mother Of the Bride I cannot ... Read more imagine how our day would have turned out without Tiffany there to make sure every detail was taken care of.