Tiffany Goggin Photography

Savannah, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Tiffany Goggin Photography

Tiffany Goggin Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Savannah, Georgia. Their talented team specializes in wedding and portrait photography that tells an authentic, beautiful story. With more than a decade of experience, couples can trust Tiffany to capture every small moment and detail so that their big day can be remembered in its entirety. No matter what package you decide to go with, the team at Tiffany Goggin Photography promises that you will be completely satisfied with the memories they preserve.

The team of photographers at Tiffany Goggin Photography specialize in both contemporary and natural styles. Some of the items that they offer range from albums and canvases to digital files and flush mounts. Several of the services that the business offers include:

• Additional hours

C
Chrissy Atworth

Married on 05/06/2018

Perfect for us!

Tiffany was great to work with. She took the time to get to know us and all of the important details for our wedding day. She photographed all of the special little touches that made our day 'us', and ... Read more we had our gallery sent to us several weeks before we expected it. I was a DIY bride and it was so important to have pictures of everything I had worked so hard on. I especially appreciate all of the detailed pictures of the bouquet I made.

Tiffany Goggin Photography FAQ