Tiffany Hicks Photography

Ladson, South Carolina · View map

About Tiffany Hicks Photography

Tiffany Hicks Photography is a premier wedding photographer located out of Charleston, South Carolina. Owner Tiffany loves getting to work with couples while documenting one of the most important days of their lives. She works to ensure you are comfortable throughout the process and this ensures she is able to capture the raw emotion that makes pictures unforgettable. Contact her today to see if your date is available.

Tiffany Hicks Photography shoots with a range of styles including natural, traditional, and contemporary. She only takes on a single event per day to make sure you are the center of attention from beginning to end. With each package you’ll receive high resolution digital files to hold on to and relive your big day with friends and family. Additional hours, a second shooter, and destination wedding add ons are available for an extra charge. Other popular photography items include canvas and prints.

15 Reviews for Tiffany Hicks Photography

15 Tiffany Hicks Photography Reviews

M
Melissa Johnson

Married on 12/05/2018

Very professional and talented photographer!

I did not have the privilege of having Tiffany Hicks shoot my Wedding but she has photographed my children and family many times. Her work is top notch! The value and quality of her images are ... Read more outstanding and she is a dream to work with! She is very responsive and quick to return the edited digital images. I highly recommend her and I wish I would have known of her work when I got married 10 years ago, I would have hired her. Tiffany truly has a eye for capturing your special moments in a whimsical and tasteful way.

K
Kristen Blackmon

Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience!

Absolutely amazing photographer and person! After shooting our wedding and being able to have her do our daughter's first Santa pictures, she’s the only person my husband and I will hire in the ... Read more future.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Tiffany is so easy to work with and so creative! She did our engagement and wedding photos. I couldn’t imagine having gone with any other photographer! I highly recommend her. She really puts in the ... Read more extra effort!