Tiffany Hofeldt Photography

Buda, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Tiffany Hofeldt Photography

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography is a wedding photography studio based in Buda, Texas, and servicing weddings throughout Austin, Dallas, Houston and the surrounding areas. The photographer will work with you every step of the way, and is committed to creating open lines of communication between herself and her clients. Tiffany Hofeldt’s expertise as a wedding photographer has allowed her to build strong relationships with clients, many of whom have grown to be close friends.

Experience
Tiffany Hofeldt started her career in journalism and photojournalism, where she worked as features editor for the Austin American Statesman and the San Marcos Daily Record. Her photographs and writing have been published in numerous magazines, newspapers and blogs. She discovered her passion for wedding photography when editing the wedding and engagement announcements for the newspapers.

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography offers four wedding photography packages to choose from. All packages include at least six hours of wedding coverage, two photographers, digital files and high-resolution images. Services also include:

• Destination/travel

Featured
Tara

Married on 06/30/2018

Hire her now!

Of all my vendors, I loved Tiffany the best (don't tell the others). You can just tell that she loves what she does and has a real eye for her work. I feel like she's really found her calling. Tiffany ... Read more calling. Tiffany will always go the extra mile to get the shot. One of my favorite memories is when we were doing my bridal shoot and Tiffany was trying to get the light just right. She kept backing up until I turned around and saw she was literally in a bush with just the lens sticking out. I guffawed and she said "this is the only place I could get the right light." Now THAT'S a photographer. That turned out to be one of my favorite pictures, BTW. When we first met her, we knew she was the right fit for us. She has the perfect balance of experience and expertise without being pretentious. A lot of other photographers we met either had really big personalities (that we thought wouldn't blend well) or meek personalities (that wouldn't be able to control the situation). Tiffany had the personal balance. For example, we were taking some photos during cocktail hour out on the lawn and some youngin's decided to photo bomb. While their intentions weren't malicious, your time is SO short and we don't really want rando strangers in our pics. Very authoritatively said "Move along" and the kids instantly shaped up and left. Another great thing about Tiffany is that she captures moments rather than creating them. For example, we were doing some formal portraits with us and my husband's side of the family. While we were standing there, our niece and nephew kept running in front of the line-up. Rather than waving them away, Tiffany started clicking up a storm and got some really cute shots. In fact, that picture is my husband's grandmother's favorite. The only problem I had in working with Tiffany is that I have too many photos that I love and I simply cannot choose which ones will go up on the walls, albums, etc. Some advice: - DO THE BRIDAL SHOOT! I didn't think I wanted to do it but I'm so happy I did. It was fun, I got to do a "trial run" of my look, and we got some great shots without taking up more time on the wedding day that is already jam-packed. - Get a package with an additional photographer if your budget allows. Budgets are real so I understand it's not a possibility for everyone, but we really valued having two photographers as it allowed us to capture parts of the wedding (including each other's getting ready moments) that we couldn't be a part of. - Consider a videographer. We didn't get one because, again, budgets. However, I really wish we did have one even just for the ceremony. As the bride, you don't get to see all the couples walking out, the flower girl running in zig-zags down the aisle, or even remember all parts of the ceremony.

SUSAN
SUSAN

Married on 04/27/2019

She is the BEST

I knew that I wanted a great photographer for my wedding. What I didn't know was that I needed Tiffany! She basically told me when I asked to switch out the engagement shoot that came with my package ... Read more package for bridals because my then fiance hates having his picture taken she told me no. She said that she needed to meet him and form a relationship prior to the wedding day so that pictures went smoothly. She was spot on! My now husband loves Tiffany and having his pictures taken by her. He didn't complain one time during the engagements or the wedding day because she formed such a good relationship with both us that it was so fun and effortless. I absolutely love my engagement photos and LOVE LOVE LOVE what I have seen so far of my wedding photos. Tiffany is so super talented and all of my friends and family love her style and my pictures. I highly recommend Tiffany! You will not be disappointed with her ease of working with you and her unbelievable talent!!

Kelly
Kelly Johnson

Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing work!

I have worked with Tiffany as my event photographer for years, and she outdoes herself every single time! Aside from being so sweet to work with, she delivers on her promises and then some. ... Read more Punctuality, amazing eye for perfect photos, and speed of service are just a few of the many things that make Tiffany the best choice to photograph your special event.