Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique

Portsmouth, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique is a florist in Portsmouth, New Hampshire that specializes in designing gorgeous, custom bouquets and arrangements for weddings. They tailor their designs to your personality and ideas so that you will have the wedding flowers of your dreams. Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique caters to budgets of all sizes and strives to provide extraordinary service and a unique look that will have you and your guests in awe on your big day.

Products Offered

This florist provides a complimentary consultation so that their team can get to know you and your vision. They also provide delivery and set up on the day of your event to help make your day as stress-free as possible. Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique can accommodate any style of wedding and encourages out-of-the-box-thinking. Whether you want a classic look, something modern and sleek, a rustic design, or something in between, their team will create the perfect design for you. They can provide a range of arrangements and decor items including the following:

• Aisle decor

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/03/2016

I worked with Arley Moore for my wedding flowers and they were BEAUTIFUL. They were just like I had imagined and I received so many compliments! Arley was very flexible when it came to changes and ... Read more additions- she even made a beautiful wreath for my dog! I ordered my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, flowers for my centerpieces and for mason jars hanging on shepards' crooks along the aisle and they all came out perfect. I would definitely recommend working with Arley for your wedding!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Arley was the absolute coolest! Not knowing much about flowers, all I gave her was a picture and a color scheme and she took it and ran with it and all of my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Arley ... Read more was professional, knowledgeable, flexible and just all around the best. Even with a few last minute additions, she was able to make it all happen flawlessly. Thank you!!!

Anna
Anna

Married on 08/18/2018

Arley at Tiger Lilies was fantastic. The prices were very affordable to our modest budget. Arley was also very thorough in her work; she e-mailed to ensure that she selected the correct color for the ... Read more the flowers, which was greatly appreciated. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were delivered in a punctual manner, and were very bright and healthy. We were extremely satisfied with this vendor and would highly recommend them.