Tiger Limo

Auburn, AL · View map · Visit website

About Tiger Limo

Tiger Limo is a transportation company located in Auburn, Alabama, servicing the surrounding areas. Striving to offer ultimate comfort and luxurious travel, the company provides an array of transportation services for any special event or occasion. The company’s commitment to safety is paramount. Their experienced drivers are professional and knowledgeable regarding the local area and its roads. They work closely with all clients to ensure all of their requests are addressed, with no small detail overlooked.

Tiger Limo provides a premier fleet of stunning limousine’s, coaches, SUV’s, airport shuttle buses, party buses, horses and carriages, and more. With services for one-way trips, round trips, and multiple-locations, couple’s and guests can arrive in style throughout the day, no matter where their special day takes them. The vehicles within the fleet are equipped with a range of amenities to make each journey enjoyable and glamorous. These amenities provided include:

• Flat-screen TV’s

5 Tiger Limo Reviews

K
Kelly Belinna

Married on 04/05/2019

Great for shuttling and limo service.

We hired them to do shuttling and for the getaway car at the end of the reception. The vans were clean and they got everybody there in time. The stretch limo we used at the end was very luxurious. ... Read more We hired them to do shuttling and for the getaway car at the end of the reception. The vans were clean and they got everybody there in time. The stretch limo we used at the end was very luxurious.

S
Susan

Married on 06/19/2014

Great limo company! Very nice and courteous driver. Helped us with the bags and had an umbrella over us during a sprinkle. Read more Great limo company! Very nice and courteous driver. Helped us with the bags and had an umbrella over us during a sprinkle.

W
Whitney

Married on 06/07/2014

I never leave comments unless something was really great or really bad and I'm so happy to say Tiger Limo was exceptional and went over and above my expectations for my wedding. My driver, Tony, ... Read more arrived early and was quite patient and friendly with my mother and was so great with me. The white limo was beautiful and Tony moved the car around to be included in our group pics. We also had a van transport my wedding party and everyone was courteous and on-time, so we didn't have to worry about anyone drinking and driving. Overall everyone was professional and so nice. I can't thank Tiger Limo enough!