Tim Fox Weddings

Studio City, CA · View map · Visit website

About Tim Fox Weddings

Tim Fox Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based out of Studio City, California. Owner and lead videographer, Tim Fox, has captured hundreds of weddings throughout the United States since starting his business in 2011. Tim will capture the true essence of your romantic celebration, from the beautiful butterfly-filled moments leading up to your ceremony, to the final dance of your fun-filled reception.

Tim Fox Weddings offers couples a number of inclusive wedding packages to choose from, including up to 10 hours of coverage, and a 30-40 minute feature film. Tim also offers couples a number of additional services in order to provide a top-tier wedding videography experience, including:

• Full-feature video

V
Vivian

Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience!

Tim is a rare gem of a vendor. On my wedding day, he brought his own lapel mic for my groom so that he could get the best audio possible of our vows. If that's not prepared, I don't know what is. In ... Read more addition, he blended into our wedding and was able to get video of key moments without a lot of fuss. If you're looking for a vendor who will deliver quality and value with professionalism, Tim is your guy. Would definitely work with him again!

S
Sonya

Married on 03/29/2019

Captured Dreams

Our wedding was on 3/29/19. Prior to in performing the research the interaction we had with Tim was a good gut feeling which is why we chose him to videotape our wedding. When he showed up for work he ... Read more he knew exactly what to do with very little instruction, he came before everyone and started working, I barely even saw him and the next thing you know the wedding was over. We received our video and everyone was completely enamored because he captured every essence of our love and it showed!. The footage is hilarious capturing all the funny moments and the behind the scene stuff. Why pay more when you can get the same effect. He also allowed edits without all the unnecessary fees; his price was a flat rate for great service. Thanks Tim I will definitely refer you to my family and friends! Can't stop watching the video, I must have seen it 20 times.

K
Katie

Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent Value and Beautiful Style

We were so lucky to find Tim - he is an extremely talented videographer and editor. I had researched many videographers for my wedding and found them either cheesy or too expensive. Tim was extremely ... Read more competitive with his pricing and also highly talented in his craft. He has an eye for how to capture the interesting shots that made up our special day. Tim captured plenty of special moments on our wedding day without ever feeling like he was in the way. The drone footage option was a fantastic and an affordable add-on. Tim is easy going, flexible and trustworthy. He edited our videos in an efficient time and was happy to make any changes we requested. I would not think twice about hiring him again and would highly recommend him as a wedding videographer.