Tim Halberg

Yosemite National Park, CA · View map · Visit website

About Tim Halberg

Tim Halberg is an adventure seeker who LOVES to connect with similarly minded couples to create epic photos in nature.

Whether your wedding is backpacking 10 miles into the wilderness overnight without any guests, a lakeside wedding with 30 of your closest friends and family, or a larger celebration with a dancefloor full of your rowdiest friends, Tim is ready to help make sure your photographs tell your story.

Tim has been trusted to photograph tons of amazing couples and even some celebrities: Tim Cook, Jack Black, Charles Barkley, Greg Olsen, Reggie Miller, Thomas Keller, Kenny Loggins, Ray Bradbury, Ray Charles, Kenny and Gwendolyn Smith, Billy Baldwin, Andrew Firestone, Giada De Laurentiis, Wolfgang Puck, Motley Crue, Jethro Tull, The Scorpions, and a number of others I’m not allowed to mention (gotta love NDA’s - am I right???)

If you are an adventurous couple - I'd LOVE to connect!

59 Reviews for Tim Halberg

59 Tim Halberg Reviews

C
Featured
Chris

Married on 03/30/2013

The biggest challenge for our wedding (3 months ago) was finding the right photographer. This was due in large part to me being a *former* professional photographer, having spent several years as a ... Read more wedding photographer myself, and being represented by the world's top agency, Getty Images. My standards were such that I probably wouldn't even be pleased if I shot the wedding myself!! My search for perfection frustrated my wife to no end... until a friend introduced us to Tim Halberg. Tim is relatively new to the Bay Area, having moved up from Santa Barbara where he started his business after attending the prestigious Brooks Institute of Photography. His work was an instant match for our wedding: Timeless, classy and, true to his brand, "Adventurous, Playful, Indulgent." Tim was an absolute delight to "work" with, and his photography is just perfect for helping us share and remember our wedding for the rest of our lives. Thanks Tim!

S
Sara

Married on 03/02/2019

Winter wedding in Tahoe

Tim was amazing! My husband and I had such a great time working with him. He is really comfortable to be around. He is there when you need him and blends in like one of the guests when you don’t. He ... Read more gently directed us and made us both feel really comfortable in front of the camera. He was down to going out in the freezing cold and take pictures while we played in knee deep snow. Everything felt natural even the posey pictures. We were happy with whole experience. We had a really small wedding and all of our guest couldn’t stop saying what a great time they had with him.

L
lauren

Married on 05/12/2018

One look at Tim’s pictures and you know he’s amazing! He is also a blast to work with. We highly recommend Tim Halberg. We could not be happier with the pictures we received from our engagement ... Read more session and from our wedding. Our pictures are so special to us and we feel so grateful Tim was our photographer. Look no further, if you want absolutely gorgeous photos Tim Halberg will not disappoint!