Tim Mattila Photography

Metamora, MI · View map

About Tim Mattila Photography

Hello! I'm the Tim of Tim Mattila Photography.

A little about myself: I've been an "artist" all of my life. Sketching, painting, sculpting, working with metal, and, of course, photography. Also classically trained as a bench jeweler, I have developed an eye for artistic detail and design.

My love for photography is longstanding; I was given my first film slr camera as a teenager. I began my career in professional wedding photography in 2008, and since then have expanded into many types of portraiture. The result is busy spring, summer, and fall weekends. That's okay, though, because it is a great privelege to be chosen photograph and share these special moments with my clients.

2 Reviews for Tim Mattila Photography

2 Tim Mattila Photography Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 05/18/2013

I could have not asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Tim is professional, organized and very creative. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we had a lot of fun working with him. Tim puts ... Read more a great deal of quality and care into each pictures.

B
Bobby

Married on 09/01/2012

Tim is a great guy, and an awesome photographer! Took the initiative to get the shots he wanted, yet did not interfere with what was going on. We would definitely recommend him! Thanks Tim! Read more Tim is a great guy, and an awesome photographer! Took the initiative to get the shots he wanted, yet did not interfere with what was going on. We would definitely recommend him! Thanks Tim!!

Tim Mattila Photography FAQ