Tim Ryan Smith

Brooklyn, NY · View map

About Tim Ryan Smith

I love photographing iconic moments in people's lives. With all of the hustle and frenzy that goes into planning the wedding, photography is the best way to capture and remember all the magic.

Because of my dedication to documenting your day, you can rest assured that you have someone with knowledge, skill and experience at your back. I work tirelessly to help make your wedding the wedding of your dreams, navigating rushed schedules, tricky family dynamics and any curve balls, with ease and grace.

I love people and genuinely have fun getting to know them throughout the process. I also have a great sense of humor, which is an excellent asset on high-stakes events.

I'm inspired by natural light and simple, beautiful imagery. It's my privilege tell your story and to reflect who you are as a couple.

38 Reviews for Tim Ryan Smith

38 Tim Ryan Smith Reviews

Marilyn
Marilyn

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photographer

We are so happy we had Tim as our photographer for our wedding day and engagement shoot. Tim is incredibly flexible and worked with us to find the package that fit our wants and budget. Also, he was ... Read more patient with our engagement session where he gave recommendations on locationsand shots. We jumped on a few calls with Tim to make sure we're on the same page, and he was quick with replying to our questions via email/call. Tim also arrived early for our wedding day to avoid traffic, and he was generous enough to start early on our wedding day. This made the pre-ceremony sessions smooth and stress free. We have large families who do not speak English, but Tim gave quick and effective instructions that made the family portraits quick (and relatively painless). We have a lot of family and friends who were in the way with their camera phones, but Tim was professional in side-stepping or having them move to make sure he could capture the shot. It was such a seamless and easy day for both of us. Our guests have commented that Tim never stopped moving! He was always working to get the best angle for our shots. Tim is such a pleasure to work with. He is friendly and so kind. He has the right mix of professionalism and warmth. And he was a calm presence at our wedding. We highly recommend Tim.

Melissa
Melissa Bromberg

Married on 11/17/2018

Best wedding photographer! Your search ends here!

Tim is honestly the best photographer you'll ever find. He is incredibly talented, and has a knack for capturing the "real" vs staged moments. After working in the wedding industry, and helping to ... Read more plan my sister's wedding and then planning my own wedding, it is beyond clear that Tim is the best in the business. Tim is easy to work with, thoughtful, easygoing, and is such a pro at what he does. He makes your day completely seamless and stress free, and never gets "in the way" like a lot of wedding photographers and videographers do. He continued to send sneak peak photos at lightning speed to both myself and my husband following our wedding, and the photos were so stunning that friends of ours are already booking Tim for their weddings!!! He is the ABSOLUTE BEST and it would be a mistake not to use him for your wedding (or honestly any photo needs). Thank you, Tim, for capturing the best day of our lives -- we are so so happy you were a part of it. Now we need an excuse for another event so we can work with you!!!!!

E
Erin

Married on 07/07/2018

Tim was incredible the day of our wedding! He really took the time to get to know each person, is super personable, and genuinely invested in his work. Our photos came out better than we could have ... Read more ever imagined and we're so grateful. He had a great eye for some amazing photos based on the scenery and lighting. He was awesome!