Tim Shellmer Photography

C
Cara Harris

Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful photographer

Tim did my mother’s wedding photos 4 years ago, and then I hired him for mine this past fall. He was great and had a wonderful personality to get everyone laughing at the perfect moment. I recieved a ... Read more few photos the day after my wedding and the rest of the proofs within 2 days. Can’t wait to order my album!

K
Karen

Married on 07/07/2018

Tim was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Any idea we had, he was on board. His pictures are truly amazing and he captured moments of love that I missed throughout the day. I wish we lived in ... Read more NH so we could utilize his services again!!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/30/2018

Tim is amazing! He was so responsive, professional, and easy to work with. We absolutely loved spending our wedding day with him! The pictures he took are incredible and he got them to us so quickly. ... Read more I would highly recommend adding the short video that he put together. It is probably my favorite part as he was really able to capture the day. The drone was also a nice touch! I would recommend using Tim’s services to anyone in the area and hope to use him again in the future for other life events. Thanks Tim for making our day so special!