Tim Williams Band

Collegeville, PA · View map

About Tim Williams Band

I'm a Philadelphia-based Singer/Songwriter who has shared the stage with the Goo Goo Dolls, Of Monsters and Men, Gin Blossoms, Spin Doctors, Better Than Ezra, Joshua Radin, Howie Day, Weezer and more. In addition to playing over 300 acoustic dates all over the country each year, I also perform at corporate events and weddings as a DJ or with my band (Tim Williams Band): Ceremonies, Cocktail Hours, First Dances, Dinner Music and Receptions. I'm fully equipped with professional / high-end sound gear, dance floor lighting, top quality DJ services and equipment as well as a full 7-piece band option. My goal is to provide worry-free musical services for your special day. Whether my contribution is simply playing acoustic for your ceremony or handling your wedding music from start to finish, I will work with you every step of the way to customize the music selections, timeline, vibe, etc. to ensure that you have the perfect day - the wedding of your dreams.

43 Reviews for Tim Williams Band

43 Tim Williams Band Reviews

L
Lori Gaines Freund

Married on 08/23/2019

Best band ever

Tim and his band were above and beyond everything I hoped for our party. We had the best time and highly recommend Tim! We will be booking him again in the future! Read more Tim and his band were above and beyond everything I hoped for our party. We had the best time and highly recommend Tim! We will be booking him again in the future!

L
Leonard Burg

Married on 07/20/2019

Simply the Best

Tim is not only a fantastic DJ, he is also an exceptionally talented singer and musician. He played live during cocktail hour and dinner, and DJ’d the remainder of the evening. Tim’s live sets were ... Read more nothing short of incredible: he played songs we requested, joked around with the guests like they were old friends, and even played a Disney song or two for the young children. He also played our first dance live, putting in the time to make a beautiful mash-up of two of our favorite songs. Tim is friendly, professional, and he knows how to read a crowd and keep everyone happy, dancing, and entertained. From the very beginning Tim got to know my wife and I, understood what we wanted, and he put together a unique experience that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Eileen
Eileen

Married on 07/16/2019

Hands down perfection

Tim was downright wonderful! Quick to respond, great with suggestions, open to talking through playlists, and willing to travel ACROSS the country to perform at our wedding. Tim connected directly ... Read more with the venue and coordinator to take the hard work out of our hands and let us keep the fun part of choosing our songs. His song list is expansive and amazing - we got to choose a song from Moana to have the kids walk down the aisle too and he knew everything from classics to top hits to Disney and country. Tim played acoustic at our ceremony and then a mixture of live and DJ'ing for the reception. He was attentive, kind, and genuine - everything you want in a musician for your special day! I would recommend Tim to anyone, anywhere!