Time for Travel

Davidsonville, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Time for Travel

TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD is a wedding travel agent in Davidsonville, Maryland. Whether you’re dreaming of a destination wedding or lavish honeymoon, the company can lend a hand. They’ll take the time to get to you know your dreams and expectations.

Experience
Sarah Kline is the president of TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD. She graduated with a degree in travel and tourism in 1996 and has been serving couples for over 23 years ago. The travel agent has professional relationships with hotels, resorts, cruise lines and more.

Sarah and her team will make your vision a reality. By taking care of the the details, you can focus on everything else. They will work closely with you and your guests to ensure the perfect travel experience. Their professional services include:

• Consultations
  • Romantic trips
  • Cruises
  • Travel insurance

Other Services
The company covers a range of destinations. These include:

• Caribbean
  • Dominican Republic
  • Europe
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • South Pacific

Areas Covered
TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD. is located in Davidsonville, Maryland. They serve couples throughout the local areas, including Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C. They are happy to work with couples from all over the world.

77 Reviews for Time for Travel

77 Time for Travel Reviews

Dwayne
Featured
Dwayne Shaw

Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience ever

Sarah and her team at Time for Travel helped my husband and I plan a great wedding for 59 guests. We traveled to Riviera Maya Mexico. She was friendly, easy to talk to, and was VERY responsive. We ... Read more were particularly impressed with how she worked with our 57 guests, fielding questions about lodging, payments, and transportation. From the start, we celebrated our love and worked with us to get our group to the resort and ultimately down the aisle. Although we did not meet with her face-to-face, it was almost like we did. She was thorough and provided updates weekly or on an on-demand basis! Thank you so much Sarah and Time for Travel!!!!

T
Tracey

Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Service

Our destination wedding was beautiful because of the location selected. TFT, was very helpful to us and our guests, even though we had some last minute people decide to come. No matter how many times ... Read more I called with a situation, the answer was always, “have them call me”.

C
courtney

Married on 03/05/2019

Had the best experience! Time for travel made planning me wedding so much easier and exciting!!

Sarah made planning my wedding in the Bahamas so much easier and exciting! I would recommend her time and time again! Read more Sarah made planning my wedding in the Bahamas so much easier and exciting! I would recommend her time and time again!!