Time of Your Life Entertainment

Blackwood, NJ · View map

About Time of Your Life Entertainment

A Personal, Affordable DJ Experience!

This is your once in a lifetime day and we do everything in our power to make it a stress free, memorable, and most importantly FUN day for you and your family and friends. We understand the importance of affordability and we guarantee that we will beat ANY competitor’s price!

My name is Nick Jahn and I have been a DJ for over 10 years now. My father is a DJ, so I learned the ropes by being his assistant at a young age. As my passion grew, I decided to start my own business, Time of Your Life Entertainment. We were formerly known as DJ Nicky J Entertainment but have since expanded and added a couple of experienced disc jockeys. We've been very successful and our client list continues to grow as we've done parties all over New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We know that there are many DJ's out there, but what sets us apart is our knowledge of a wide range of music, our energetic personalities, and our ability to motivate a crowd.

We believe that music not only sets the tone for your event, but can make it or break it. The most important thing to me is that YOU get what YOU want and we are willing to go to great lengths for my customers. All of our Disc Jockeys have over 10 years experience and use all the brand name equipment. By hiring Time of Your Life Entertainment, you will be ensuring an unforgettable experience. So please call or e-mail me today for an unbeatable price quote for your next event.

Your wedding is the most important day of your life and it's our job to ensure you and your guests have a unforgettable experience. We will go over detail by detail what you envision as your perfect day including song selection, introductions, and special announcements. We can provide music from the ceremony, cocktail hour, until the last song. If you are having a Ceremony or Cocktail Hour in a room that is different from the Reception we will include an additional set-up at no additional cost. We have every type of music and are able to accommodate additional requests. We always encourage you to make a list of songs you want to hear and do not want to hear. Everything will be covered before your wedding so that you can relax and enjoy your day. If you ever have a question leading up to your wedding we am easily available by Phone, E-Mail, Text Message, and even Facebook. This is just some thing to keep in mind and this personal touch you won't get with other DJ companies.

*Click LIKE on the Time of Your Life Entertainment Facebook page and receive $100 off your next event.

113 Reviews for Time of Your Life Entertainment

113 Time of Your Life Entertainment Reviews

B
Briana

Married on 08/12/2017

Nick did such an incredible job at our wedding and I cannot recommend him highly enough! Like most couples, it was really important to us that our wedding was fun and we were really selective when ... Read more picking a DJ. From the beginning, Nick was super responsive, flexible, and just all around a nice guy who we wanted to share our day with. I had some strange requests that i thought would overwhelm him, but he is so experienced it didn't phase him at all. For example- we had a huge bridal party that he organized and introduced without a hitch. Some grandparents walked in and some just stood- he remembered everything. Our first dances included a surprise swing dance and friends singing live- he helped us pull everything off. After dinner, I feel like I just blinked and the entire dance floor was packed and no one sat down all night! I've had so many people tell us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and I know that Nick is to thank for that. I even have an engaged friend who cancelled on her current DJ to hire Nick because the music was so good. The photo booth was a hit too and gave us hilarious pictures that I will cherish forever. Nick is absolutely someone you can trust to make your day memorable.

V
Vicki

Married on 05/19/2017

Nick was great! I didn't sit down all night. I only requested a few songs and just gave him a genre and range and also let the guests request songs and he delivered! Everyone had a great time. Would ... Read more definitely recommend!

FutureMrsC
lena

Married on 04/22/2017

I found Nick here on Wedding Wire. He did not disappoint! My guests danced all night and Nick kept the good tunes playing. I've never been to a wedding where so many guests stayed until the end of the ... Read more the last song. People literally didn't want the night & good music to end. Thank you Nick for really getting the party started and never letting it fade!