Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc

My name is Jay Daum, I’m the Owner and Founder of Time Passages Mobile DJ Service. The business was started in 1977 in Michigan. I’ve DJ’d in New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, and now in Williamsburg, Virginia. I still to this date, DJ all my shows and enjoy meeting with all prospective clients and vendors.

Over the last 30+ yrs I have been DJing Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events, Business Grand Openings, Theme Parties, Bridal Shows as the Event DJ and Emcee, live remote radio work, Non-Profit Organizations (Make a Wish, The ARC, Relay for Life, and assorted Civic Organizations), 10+ yrs nightclub work and 10 yrs as a sound/lighting board technician.

For the Bride, it is the most important day of your life, so you want to make sure everything goes as planned for your wedding/event. You have enough things to worry about that day, so make the right decision when choosing which DJ to hire.

Yes, I do carry liability insurance.

Other services I provide:

• Free Consultations
  • MC services (Host/Master of Cermonies)
  • Ceremony Sound System
  • Reception Sound/PA Systems
  • Wireless/wired microphones
  • Video projection
  • Uplighting
  • Dancefloor Lighting
  • Wall or floor personalized monograms (names)
  • Formatted Reception Form
  • Requests taken from your guests
  • No Play-Play lists
  • No travel charges

33 Reviews for Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc

33 Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc Reviews

S
Samantha

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Time Passages DJ was excellent! Extremely fun to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone. Read more Time Passages DJ was excellent! Extremely fun to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Elli
Elli Legaspi

Married on 08/10/2019

Personable and Fun-loving DJ/MC

Jay of Time Passages Mobile DJ services truly cared about Adam and I having the most perfect wedding day. He referred us to other great vendors on our first meeting with him. Jay DJ'd and MC'd our ... Read more reception, and we got nothing but good feedback from our guests too, who said he was a natural entertainer. We appreciate Jay's ability to adapt to the guests' preferences and song requests. Thank you Jay, and your son, for your services at our wedding reception.

C
Caroline Nuzzi

Married on 06/08/2019

Jay loves what he does and knows the business

A big thank you to Jay Daum and his son James. From the first time we met Jay we knew we made the right choice in hiring him for our wedding. It was easy to see Jay loves what he does and knows the ... Read more business. He streamlined the process and was always available for advice. Not only with choosing the right music for our day but also creating a timeline specific to our wants and needs He was able to make recommendations for other vendors and gave his valuable input on flow for the day and venue setup. The day of our wedding Jay was there not only as a DJ but also to help facilitate, making the evening go smoothly. The dance floor was full all night long thanks to Jay. A night and wedding to remember and fun was had by all. Thank you Jay for loving what you do and making our wedding so special.