Hired? Booked

Timeless Beauty

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Timeless Beauty

Timeless Beauty is a hair and makeup business in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The team of estheticians, makeup artists, and hair stylists come to your convenient location. Their trained consultants work with your to understand your vision and style so they can create a custom look.

Timeless Beauty suggests a hair and makeup trial so that they can perfect their designs and ensure your wedding day goes smoothly. They apply flawless makeup and create stunning hair that lasts all day. They offer consultations, hair, makeup, skincare, facials, group services and multiple stylists. Timeless Beauty hair and makeup services include:

• Hair and makeup trial
  • Styling
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup

5 Reviews for Timeless Beauty

5 Timeless Beauty Reviews

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 05/13/2017

Marianne was absolutely fantastic in providing make-up services for myself, bridal party, and family members. We had a whopping 12 people getting hair and make-up done and she handled it flawlessly! ... Read more She coordinated a hair stylist and brought several assistants with her on the day of and all the getting ready was done at my house. The quality of service was exceptional and I can't imagine my day going as well without them.

S
Sarah

Married on 11/04/2017

Marianne was wonderful! She was extremely flexible with times! She has a wonderful personality and made me feel at ease the entire time. My face never felt and looked better! Read more Marianne was wonderful! She was extremely flexible with times! She has a wonderful personality and made me feel at ease the entire time. My face never felt and looked better!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/19/2016

My skin and makeup looked flawless. We were extremely happy with my makeup in all the videos and photographs, it was tasteful and flattering. My husband even used the male skin care regiment and he ... Read more was glowing. We were an older bride and groom and Marianne also gave us skin care tips and recommended products to achieve what we wanted before the wedding. No one wants to see any wrinkles or fine lines on a bride and groom. I loved the skin care so much, I am still using it to this day. Thanks Marianne... I am going on 40 but definitely look closer to 30!