Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinator

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinator

Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinators is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of San Antonio, Texas. The two professional planners specialize in executing a couple's wedding vision. No matter what point in the wedding planning process you are at, the team at Timeless can help you navigate the sometimes confusing and stressful wedding planning process.

Experience
Owner, and lead coordinator, Audrey Eichelberger has been professionally planning weddings since 2006 after graduating from St. Mary's University in 2004 and later earning her event planning certification from the US Event Guide. She is joined by Adrienne Wells who has been with the company since 2011.

Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinators can provide planning services for your wedding ceremony and reception. The following wedding planning services are available:

• Full planning

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 06/24/2017

Audrey is without a doubt the best wedding planner I could've ever imagined. In fact, I don't think I could've even imagined how fantastic she is. From the very beginning she was organized and on top ... Read more of things which made everything much less stressful. She and her team made the wedding planning experience a blast, and on the day of they took care of things before I even knew that it was time to take care of things. If I could give her more than 5 starts I absolutely would because she was the best decision I made regarding my wedding (outside of actually marrying my husband)!

Amanda
Amanda Ericksen

Married on 08/31/2019

Your Wedding Fairy Godmother Awaits!

If you are searching for a wedding coordinator, stop looking and call Audrey today! She is a true gem when it comes to wedding planning. She has countless contacts with excellent vendors that makes ... Read more the "vendor shopping" process easy and fun. Audrey provides support throughout the planning process and offers advice for any wedding concern that comes your way. We planned our wedding in 8 months and with Audrey's help it was truly the wedding and reception of our dreams. Our guests also said how relaxed my husband and I were on the big day! We can honestly say it was due to Audrey and her team's expertise and support so that we could relax and enjoy our special day without any worry whatsoever! She's simply the best! -Amanda and Ed Austin

A
Annabelle Davis

Married on 10/06/2018

Sweet, Flexible, and Thorough!

Audrey and the girls at Timeless Beginnings helped us create the most perfect wedding! Audrey is super easy to communicate with and available to work around busy schedules to plan every detail. I did ... Read more did not have a lot of time to put into wedding planning, so having Audrey suggest and communicate with vendors, create timelines and payment schedules, and take care of coordinating the hundreds of little things hidden in the wedding planning process was invaluable. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but Audrey is the sweetest person and genuinely cares about her clients- she was a blast to get to know and work with. I highly recommend working with Audrey at Timeless Beginnings, you won't be disappointed!