Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinator

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinator

Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinators is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of San Antonio, Texas. The two professional planners specialize in executing a couple's wedding vision. No matter what point in the wedding planning process you are at, the team at Timeless can help you navigate the sometimes confusing and stressful wedding planning process.

Experience
Owner, and lead coordinator, Audrey Eichelberger has been professionally planning weddings since 2006 after graduating from St. Mary's University in 2004 and later earning her event planning certification from the US Event Guide. She is joined by Adrienne Wells who has been with the company since 2011.

Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinators can provide planning services for your wedding ceremony and reception. The following wedding planning services are available:

• Full planning

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 06/24/2017

Audrey is without a doubt the best wedding planner I could've ever imagined. In fact, I don't think I could've even imagined how fantastic she is. From the very beginning she was organized and on top ... Read more of things which made everything much less stressful. She and her team made the wedding planning experience a blast, and on the day of they took care of things before I even knew that it was time to take care of things. If I could give her more than 5 starts I absolutely would because she was the best decision I made regarding my wedding (outside of actually marrying my husband)!

A
Annabelle Davis

Married on 10/06/2018

Sweet, Flexible, and Thorough!

Audrey and the girls at Timeless Beginnings helped us create the most perfect wedding! Audrey is super easy to communicate with and available to work around busy schedules to plan every detail. I did ... Read more did not have a lot of time to put into wedding planning, so having Audrey suggest and communicate with vendors, create timelines and payment schedules, and take care of coordinating the hundreds of little things hidden in the wedding planning process was invaluable. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but Audrey is the sweetest person and genuinely cares about her clients- she was a blast to get to know and work with. I highly recommend working with Audrey at Timeless Beginnings, you won't be disappointed!

S
Stephanie Aguilar

Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you Audrey!!

I really don't know how people get married without Audrey to be honest! Audrey takes care of ALL the wedding details with grace and kindness the whole way through. Before the wedding, she helped keep ... Read more keep me and my husband stress-free. We didn't worry about the wedding timeline or little details because Audrey was always on top of it. On the day of, she was so amazing. For example, the button on my husband's tuxedo jacket had come undone. He told Audrey and she discreetly took his jacket, sewed on the button and got it back to him in time for our first dance. I didn't even know that happened! Another example- someone requested a song I was not very fond of and she immediately went to the DJ and before I could be annoyed, the song was transitioned to another. Even after the wedding she was helping us with contacting a vendor. She goes above and beyond without a doubt to help you have the best wedding possible. Thanks Audrey!! Love, Steph and Rahim