Timeless by Tiffany Photography

South Padre Island, Texas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Timeless by Tiffany Photography

A Destination Wedding Photographer specializing in capturing the intimate moments & unique details of your wedding day in the Rio Grande Valley, throughout Texas and around the World.

I take special interest in meeting clients in person or via technology to discuss their hopes, dreams & visions they want reflected in their portraits.

As a photographer I want to tell your story of love and special wedding day moments that will bring back your emotions, passion and love felt on your wedding day!

Let's start working on your wedding day photography wishes today!

Sincerely~

Featured
Kelly Pyle

Married on 02/09/2018

Priceless!

I was skeptical about having a photographer for our wedding day because I had surgery on my brain and had to have half my hair shaved. So after about 6 months, I had a decent amount of hair but it was ... Read more short which I wasn't crazy about, but Tiffany made all of our pictures look so amazing in our poses. And I was so happy that we used Tiffany because she was so professional about her photography. I look at our pictures every day and just smile because my short hair is not a big deal anymore with the way she took our pictures. I just see excellent photography and a very happy couple!💞 Tiffany is awesome! Thank you so much for making our pictures extra special😊

Cheyenna
Cheyenna

Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

My husband and I love our wedding pictures! Tiffany did an excellent job! She captured our day perfectly! Read more My husband and I love our wedding pictures!! Tiffany did an excellent job! She captured our day perfectly!

L
LINDSAY

Married on 09/22/2018

Very Professional and Worth Every Penny

I was referred to Tiffany by a correspondence in South Padre who listed her as VERY PROFESSIONAL but pricey so I decided to give her a chance. After contacting her and getting her pricing (she was ... Read more pricey), I decided to use her business because I did not want to take the chance of not getting quality photos for such a special day. Before the wedding I was required to pay a down payment and the full payment a month before the big day. We met a couple of days before the wedding and we were able to go over everything. On the day of the wedding, she met us at the salon to snap photos of the bride (me) and bridesmaids getting ready. She then returned to the venue to take photos of the beach and reception hall. She was awesome at snapping the best shots of the ceremony as well as the reception and was knew how to coordinate large groups well. We ended up requiring an extra hour of her service which she allowed for me to pay once I returned back to my home town. The pictures arrived about 2 months later on an personalized USB drive that Tiffany mailed to us. We received over 300 edited photos of everything she captured. In the end, yes she is pricey but I was happy with the quality and the special moments that she captured. I would recommend her to anyone!