Timeless Moments by Design

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Timeless Moments by Design

Timeless Moments by Design is a wedding and event planning company based in San Antonio, Texas that services San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas. For over seven years, the company has been providing expert planning, coordinating and design services to weddings throughout the area. The company offers a range of wedding packages. With years in the wedding industry, Timeless Moments by Design has close relationships with the best vendors in the region, and as such they can ensure you receive the best services.

Experience
Susan, who is the owner, is an expert wedding and event specialist with over 30 years of experience working with corporate conferences and seminars, and seven of those years was spent directly in the wedding industry. She also boasts around seven years of professional DJ experience. Her and her team of planners are committed to creating and designing your dream wedding.

Timeless Moments by Design can provide full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Wedding packages are customizable to match your needs. Services include:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 03/06/2015

I hired Susan as the event planner for my wedding and she was there to walk me through every step along the way. There were so many unknowns! Traditions, etiquette, formalities, and technicalities I ... Read more had not factored into our big day. She was the leading lady that handled all these necessary pieces of our wedding that would have so easily gone overlooked, or had me pulling my hair out if I tried to handle them myself. She performed her role with enthusiasm and assurance, smoothly moving things along in an orderly process. And I was most grateful for the bottle of champagne she brought for me and my ladies in the dressing room while we prepped for walking down the aisle. I highly recommend.

I
Isabel

Married on 04/26/2019

Great work. Took care of everything for us to have a stress free wedding

Susan was amazing to work with. She made sure everything we planned went as planned. Highly recommend her. Read more Susan was amazing to work with. She made sure everything we planned went as planned. Highly recommend her.

B
Brandon

Married on 06/09/2018

Susan was awesome as well as her husband Ernest. Very sweet people and our wedding couldn’t have been better. We are so happy we found her. You won’t be disappointed. Read more Susan was awesome as well as her husband Ernest. Very sweet people and our wedding couldn’t have been better. We are so happy we found her. You won’t be disappointed.