Timeless Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Timeless Photography

Timeless Photography - Tampa is a Luxury wedding and engagement, husband and wife team based in Tampa, Florida. They specialize in stunning, high end wedding photography of you and the scenic wedding location of your choice. Their beginnings in commercial landscape photography gives them an keen eye for details. Timeless Photography LLC will bring out the best in your rustic country landscape, exciting city nightscape, or any wedding venue of your choice, in order to create breathtaking images of your relationship and family on your wedding day.

Timeless Photography - Tampa offers several wedding photography packages in order to provide you with the specific services that you need for your wedding. They also provide à la carte services, and offer prints, albums, and wall decor. Timeless Photography -Tampa specializes in a dramatic and bold style of photography, with a full display of your wedding landscape in the background. Additional services including portrait sessions, custom designed albums. A few final format products include glass prints, wood prints, metal prints, canvases, albums, and customized wood or acrylic USB for digital files. Additional prints can be added on to your photography package at your request. All wedding photography packages include high-resolution images with print rights, and two photographers in order to offer full coverage of your wedding. Photography services include:

• Second shooter

Featured
Caitlin

Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible!!

Top notch. 5 out of 5 stars for Lola and Howie. I am not even sure if words can describe how amazing these two are! From the very beginning they were nothing short of professional, kind, knowledgable ... Read more and overall amazing. They were always available when we had questions throughout the planning process and even came to the venue to check it out on their own time prior to wedding day. When wedding day came, they were on time (even early) and were ready to rock and roll. They made everybody feel comfortable in front of the camera which I am sure is no easy thing to do and brought so much love and energy to the day. I even had guests days later tell me how amazing they were and we cannot stop looking at the preview pictures that came days later! I would tell every couple to book these two hands down and if not, you will be sorry you didn't! Cheers and a huge thank you to Lola and Howie!

Veronica
Veronica Medina

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Personality plus professionalism

Lola and her husband are a dynamic duo. If our engagement shoot is any indication of how the wedding day will go, I absolutely can't wait. Lola is bubbly, fun, and yet highly professional. She set up ... Read more up beautiful and natural poses with a contemporary flair. I love her work so far!

N
Nora Abadir

Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Lola is absolutely wonderful. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We had our engagement photo shoot with her first which really allowed us to open up to her before our wedding day. She ... Read more responded to emails and texts almost immediately. We will definitely be using her for all our photography needs from now on!