Timothy Bakland Videography

Beverly, MA · View map

About Timothy Bakland Videography

Cinematic Videography. 1080pHD

Timothy Bakland has used his artistry to bring cinematic wedding films to hundreds of couples around Boston and New England in stunning 1080pHD. Tim doesn't believe in flying hearts or melodramatics; instead, he is true to the story of your day while bringing out the smallest detail with vibrant colors and motion.

39 Reviews for Timothy Bakland Videography

39 Timothy Bakland Videography Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/21/2015

Tim was a great find, especially considering we made the decision to add on a videographer only a couple months prior to our wedding day. Luckily ours was one of the last days he had available, and he ... Read more happened to be just down the street from our venue at Misselwood in Beverly. From the start, he was incredibly professional and attentive, and responded to questions and emails literally within minutes. He allowed us to postpone choosing some of the details, such as song choices, etc, until after the day...we were feeling pretty overwhelmed with other decisions at the time! Tim was completely unobtrusive throughout the day itself, and caught many scenes where we didn't even realize he was there! He was also flexible in listening to our hopes for what we wanted in our trailer, which was a huge help. We were really thrilled with Tim's work, and especially grateful for his professionalism throughout.

M
Meghan

Married on 06/07/2014

Before the wedding, we hemmed and hawed about whether we should even hire a videographer. We thought it might be a good place to save some cash, but we are SO glad we hired Tim. Just a week or two ... Read more ago, after my husband watched the final video, I was so pleased when he said he thought it was totally worth the money. Complete validation! Tim was unobtrusive, highly professional, and he churned out a fantastic product. We hardly noticed him on the day of -- there was no bright light in our faces, and we acted completely like ourselves. We got rave reviews from friends and family about the trailer and highlights. We really enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to others.

L
Lauren

Married on 11/02/2013

Put simply, Tim is perfection. He is a true professional in every sense of the word, and his work is flawless. Before you book any of your other vendors, call Tim and make sure he's available on your ... Read more date. If he is, book him immediately. If he's not, consider changing your wedding date...seriously. I live in New York City and my wedding was at the Four Seasons in Boston. I spent 2 months researching to find the "best" videographer before I finally stumbled upon Tim's website. After viewing one of the sample trailers, and given how reasonable his fees were, I picked up the phone and called Tim. Luckily, he was available on our wedding day and I booked him right then and there. From our very first interaction, Tim was an absolute joy to work with. He is extremely responsive, thorough, and his work, well, it just speaks for itself. He sent us our trailer shortly after the wedding and went ABOVE AND BEYOND on the highlights film - his editing was a work of art. I can't even count the number of people who said our video was the best they've ever seen. Tim listened to every single request (and was patient with us since we had many of them), and no detail was too small for him to take into account. Our wedding day happened to be the same day as the Red Sox World Series Championship parade. Without even being asked, Tim showed up hours early (free of charge) to capture footage of the parade (he knew from an earlier conversation what a big Sox fan I am). He arrived in the bridal suite early as well (and was very respectful to call ahead to make sure it was OK if he came by to capture some of the candid "getting ready" shots). He was unobtrusive and somehow filmed all of the important moments without his cameras getting in the way or showing up in any of the photographer's pictures. Not only is he supremely talented, but Tim is a down-to-earth, easy-going, super nice guy. Do yourself a favor, and book the best videographer in Massachusetts: Timothy Bakland!