Timothy Monk Photography

Pensacola, FL · View map

About Timothy Monk Photography

I am a photographer with a passion for finding beauty in the small things. I love marriage and declaration that the wedding day makes! The memories are priceless and I want to capture the moments that you'll never forget.

3 Reviews for Timothy Monk Photography

3 Timothy Monk Photography Reviews

B
Bread of Life

Married on 06/23/2016

Tim did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! Is a personal friend and was an employee at the time so we had a casual relationship with him and he captured great candid shots that ... Read more became our faves!

M
Michelle

Married on 02/13/2016

Tim did an excellent job capturing our wedding day! He met with us on short notice so we could discuss what we wanted out of our wedding photographer etc. He was easy to talk to and made sure he knew ... Read more what we were looking for. He even drove pretty far out of his way to shoot our engagement session so we could have it at the location we wanted. His style of shooting and editing is exactly what we were looking for, very natural. There was always a very open line of communication throughout the entire process, if I ever had a question or to arrange meeting times for the rehearsal etc. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a quality photographer at a very reasonable price. I can’t thank Tim and his wife, Rachel, enough for making sure our photos came out perfect!

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/22/2014

Tim was flexible, professional, and kind. He did beautiful work and we cherish our photos. We have used him since for family photos and refer him to many of our friends. We intend to use him as a ... Read more family photographer for many years to come.

Timothy Monk Photography FAQ