Timuquana Country Club

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Timuquana Country Club

Modern amenities meet southern charm at Timuquana Country Club. Situated on the St. Johns River and offering sweeping views of the water and the downtown skyline, the Club offers incredible outdoor and indoor event space. Our Catering team will work with you to create a celebration that's uniquely yours, while our dedicated service staff will pull it off without a hitch.

Facilities and Capacity

Timuquana Country Club features classically appointed indoor and outdoor spaces. The River Lawn is the perfect location for your ceremony, featuring sweeping water views and downtown skyline. Inside, tall ceilings and classic chandeliers frame our Ballrooms, each with its own adjacent patio space. The indoor space offers enough room to host 350 of your friends and family on your big day. The Club also features a spacious Getting-Ready lounge for your convenience.

This country club offers many services, from catering to event planning, to ensure that your wedding day is stress-free. From the first planning meeting through the last dance, our detail-oriented team looks forward to building a relationship with you, and making sure you get the night of your dreams. A few of our other services include:

• Setup

Featured
Melanie

Married on 06/12/2010

Perfect and amazing

Lexi our planner was amazing. I could not have asked for anyone better to work with. She was such a blessing and pleasure to work with. This was the most amazing beautiful venue. I highly recommend ... Read more recommend this venue. They went above and beyond to make sure my daughters wedding was a perfect day. It was truly the day of her dreams

Meaghan
Meaghan

Married on 06/11/2016

TCC and their coordinator, Shay, truly made my southern wedding dream a reality. They were so professional, so helpful and so accommodating to all my requests. I had a lot of out of town guests so ... Read more being able to have our reception on the St Johns River was absolutely perfect. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I had a blast working with each and every one of them and I cannot say enough nice things about Shay! She was so great, responsive and helpful throughout the whole overwhelming process. Not to mention, you don't get a prettier view of Jacksonville than you do from the absolutely stunning club that is TCC! Everyone had a great time thanks to the club and its staff!

User1298902

2+ years ago

This is the perfect setting for a romantic southern wedding. The venue is so pretty you don't even need a lot of decor. Plus the view of the river and downtown is spectacular. The best part of this ... Read more venue though is the service and professionalism. Our wedding was beautiful and j have them to thank!!