Tin Sparrow Events

Richland, WA · View map

About Tin Sparrow Events

Tin Sparrow is an Event Planning & Coordinating Service, with the drive to give you and your guests a memorable experience.

Design & style is the heart of who we are. From conceptualization of your event to the final implementation Tin Sparrow emphasizes attention to every detail. Combining unique elements from the unexpected to refreshing and even help refining your dream design. But we are not just planners - think of us as interior designers for your event as we approach with a focus on the aesthetics where no detail is too minor.

Our Event planning abilities range from weddings, to birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, to baby showers and even just because events. We work with Brides and other wedding professionals to fine tune individual wedding details, or to design an entire wedding scheme. Our services include:

Day of Event Coordinating
Partial Planning
Full Planning Services
Conceptualization
Creation
Resourcing
A la Carte Services
Custom Product Creation & so much more....

All of our packages can be customized to fit each individual vision, style, and level of investment. We are available to help you out no matter where you are in your planning & designing of your event. To establish a price within your budget, we would love to schedule a one on one consultation appointment to establish the parameters of your event and to pin point the services that we at Tin Sparrow Events can bring to your special day. To assist you in better understanding what planning & coordinating services we offer, please contact us today!

We are here to save you time & money your sanity!

14 Reviews for Tin Sparrow Events

14 Tin Sparrow Events Reviews

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Wedding

GariAnn and her team at Tin Sparrow are absolutely amazing! GariAnn was fantastic to work with. She is super professional and experienced. She was amazing at understanding what I was looking for, even ... Read more when I couldn't articulate specifics! On planning – it was really helpful to have her walk us through what needed to be done and when, point out some things we may be misisng, share vendor information and recommendations, and overall reassure us to keep us on track. GariAnn also uses some really helpful online tools that she shares with clients that were great to have for the wedding, and that I might use again! On design – GariAnn and her team did an AMAZING job at this – our wedding was beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. We rented linens and candles from her, combined with some greens from the florist, and her team set up the event. Very worthwhile – she really listened to what I wanted and took it up a level. She thought through details so I didn't have to! Finally, on day of coordination – I 100% recommend Tin Sparrow. They are so experienced, and so familiar with all the vendors and work styles in the area. She organized flow, came up with a schedule, kept things moving, and made adjustments seamlessly during the event – everything went really smoothly and we really appreciated how much work that takes! Thanks!

Pascal
Pascal Smeet

Married on 11/21/2018

Very Amazing Deals!

Bought a Necklace for my best girlfriend and she really loved it. With a variety of Jewelry, and convenient to use. Am planning to purchase a diamond ring for my engagement party. Italojewelry offers ... Read more unbeatable deals. Try, and you will get value for your money. You are the best! Thanks, Pascal

C
Chelsea Jackson

Married on 09/29/2018

A great experience!

We were thankful to work with GariAnn and Brittany for our wedding on 9/29/18! As stressful as wedding planning can be it was so nice to have these girls at anytime we needed for questions, ... Read more suggestions or ideas! GariAnn ran our rehearsal and Brittany was our coordinator for our wedding day! In the beginning I was hesitant on spending the money on a wedding planner/coordinator but I am so thankful we did. From the meetings, decor inventory, timelines, vendor communication, mock table set up and the unlimited texts and emails I had no idea how much goes into a wedding! I am so happy I had someone to help me out because we all know the guy isn’t too helpful haha! It was so nice to get ready with my girls and not be interrupted like most brides are on their day. If you’re thinking twice about a planner just do it... you’ll be happy you did!