Tina Marie Photography

Seymour, CT · View map · Visit website

About Tina Marie Photography

Tina Marie Photography is a wedding photography service based in Seymour, Connecticut. Owner and photographer Tina Marie has professional experience photographing weddings throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts for over 17 years. The photographer uses a natural, traditional and photojournalistic photography style to capture moments that will be cherished for years to come. Tina Marie Photography is committed to capturing photographs that are professional, creative and unique. Photographer Tina Marie works closely with couples to capture passionate and pure moments using her years of photographic skills, techniques and the latest tools and equipment.

Tina Marie Photography offers a variety of wedding photography services including:

• Engagement shoot

D
Daniel Frosceno

Married on 10/30/2018

I did daisy

First met with you 18 years ago for my son wedding you were great then ahd great and even better now thank you Read more FIRST MET WITH YOU 18 YEARS AGO FOR MY SON WEDDING YOU WERE GREAT THEN AHD GREAT AND EVEN BETTER NOW THANK YOU

M
Mikayla Riskin

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

We chose Tina Marie Photography because I had seen her photographing a wedding years ago and couldn't believe how good she was at getting a 20+ person bridal party together in amazing shots! We used ... Read more her for our engagement shoot on an extremely cold November day 11 months before our wedding day. We were literally shaking from being so cold, but Tina kept suggesting new poses and new locations so we were never bored and stayed excited throughout the shoot. When we saw the photos, we literally loved them all and had the hardest time choosing our photo for the save the date! My fiance absolutely loved working with her and was even more excited for the wedding after working with Tina. On our wedding day, Tina didn't miss a thing! She was with us every second and did a great job of getting all of the family shots quickly so that we had extra time for sunset photos. After seeing our wedding day photos, there is no doubt that we made the right choice! We have so many more photos than all of our friends and they are all amazing! My friends wish they used Tina, and you should too! -Mr. & Mrs. Ross & Mikayla Riskin (10.20.18)

L
Laura

Married on 10/01/2016

My cousin and I have both used Tina Marie Photography for our weddings and we will continue to recommend her to our family and friends. Tina Marie is not only extremely professional and attentive to ... Read more detail, but she is AWESOME with children!! We had her take a family photo of just our 25 nieces and nephews all under the age of 7 and we couldn’t believe that not one child cried or complained. And best of all, we had photos of them all looking at the camera and smiling. Tina Marie was truly a part of making this the best day of my life and I’m so fortunate to have the most beautiful photos and photo album to capture these memories forever.