Tina's Flowers

Lakeville, MN · View map · Visit website

About Tina's Flowers

Tina's Flowers is a wedding floral design company based in Lakeville, Minnesota. Owner and lead floral designer Tina grew up surrounded by beautiful peonies and hydrangeas grown by her mother. Her love for the blooms remained through adulthood, and she has found a true passion in providing stunning arrangements for couples on their special day. Each piece is unique as the two people joining together in love.

Tina welcomes a meeting with you and your partner for a consultation before the wedding. This gives everyone an opportunity to get to know each other, so she can reflect your personal style and desired aesthetic in the arrangements. She is also happy to visit the venue to ensure that every detail is exactly right. Tina's Flowers can provide designs in a variety of styles, such as classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage. On the day of the event, she is happy to deliver, set up, and clean up all the pieces to ensure everything runs smoothly. You and your partner can select from a variety of options, including:

• Aisle decor

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 08/18/2012

Tina did my sisters wedding and they were absolutely stunning. She was a pleasure to work with and very flexible with working within your budget. I highly recommend! Read more Tina did my sisters wedding and they were absolutely stunning. She was a pleasure to work with and very flexible with working within your budget. I highly recommend!

P
Paige Simon

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, awesome, beautiful!

Tina is awesome! I sent her a picture of a bouquet that I LOVED, and she replicated it almost perfectly. She also met with me multiple times to make sure she understood what my vision was so she could ... Read more match it. She does a beautiful job and is great to work with. I highly recommend her!

S
Sally Labeau

Married on 06/29/2019

My experience was exceptional!

I was beyond happy with Tina's flowers! The arrangements were stunningly beautiful... Far better than I expected. I got a lot more for my money than I would have anywhere else. I also thought that Tina ... Read more Tina was very sweet to work with and knowledgeable about flowers and arranging them! I would highly recommend Tina's flowers for any occasion!