Tinley Park Convention Center

Tinley Park, IL · View map

About Tinley Park Convention Center

Tinley Park Convention Center is a modern hotel wedding venue in Tinley Park, Illinois. This wedding venue is conveniently located thirty miles south of downtown Chicago. Known for its beauty, this is an ideal wedding destination for you and your guests to enjoy all weekend long.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 1,000 wedding guests at Tinley Park Convention Center. There are 18 available event spaces for couples to pick and choose from when customizing their day. The elegant and spacious ballrooms that make up this hotel are wonderful options for your wedding ceremony and reception.

Tinley Park Convention Center offers a wide variety of event services that include:

• Accommodations
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Tinley Park Convention Center can provide the following event items:

• Audio equipment

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 09/29/2018

HIGHLY Recommend!!

I knew the minute I stepped foot in the convention center that I would be getting married there.. The ballroom was so open and spacious, the service we received was amazing, the food was fantastic, ... Read more and the set up rocked!! Jennifer made sure everything was under control so there was absolutely nothing I had to worry about before, during and after our wedding.. She is seriously a miracle worker!! Everything was so flexible so we were able to make our wedding exactly how we have always envisioned it! I feel like we got the most out of our money by having our wedding there.. I would recommend the Tinley Park Convention Center to any engaged couple, you will NOT be diisappointed!!

S
stephanie

Married on 11/11/2017

I had my wedding this year at TPCC. It was everything I could ever imagine! TPCC was the perfect venue. A big special thanks to all of the staff, especially to Jennifer West. You all made my fairytale ... Read more dream of a wedding come true!

D
Darya

Married on 08/19/2017

We just had our reception here and our ceremony elsewhere, although they do have a set up for ceremonies as well. From the beginning we knew this was the right fit for us. The packages they offer are ... Read more literally all-inclusive for what we wanted. We did not feel like we were being nickel-and-dimed and only paid extra for a couple things that we wanted at very reasonable prices (table runners and an extra night in the hotel). The only other extras would be uplighting or hanging ball lights which we did not feel we needed, but were still really reasonable. We had a lot of materials for them to set up for our very DIY wedding and they followed all instructions and took care of everything. I did not need to worry about anything the day of the wedding other than getting ready and getting married. They were also extremely accommodating with creating an excellent vegetarian dish for me and the more than average number of vegetarians that attended. I believe there is a transition for event coordinators currently, but it felt seemless to us. Everyone we met knew what they were talking about and did an amazing job. Communication was very quick most of the time, but every once in a while took a day or two to respond by email. Otherwise, I was very happy to have our reception here. They made everything so easy and essentially worry-free. Thank you to TPCC, Daniel, Jennifer, and all the staff for an amazing reception!