Tiny T Ranch

Del Valle, TX · View map · Visit website

About Tiny T Ranch

Tiny T Ranch is a country wedding venue out in the expanse of Garfield, Texas. The facility is located on 30 acres of land on the edge of Travis County and Bastrop County, about 20 minutes east of downtown Austin, Texas. Your out-of-town guests will be able to get to the airport in just 10 minutes for added convenience. Owner Spike Gillespie invites you to have your backyard wedding, in her backyard.

Facilities and Capacity
The charming ranch features a few event spaces to choose from for your wedding day. For an intimate ceremony, the Tiny Chapel spans 250 square feet and can seat approximately 30 guests. For a larger ceremony, the team at Tiny T Ranch recommends that you have your ceremony on the porch of the Tiny Chapel and set up seating in the field out front for your loved ones. The 1,200-square-foot Molly Ivins Pavilion is able to comfortably host about 100 people. The large ranch house on the property is also able to be rented out for you and your guests for overnight accommodations.

Couples who book their wedding at the Tiny T Ranch will work closely with Spike, as she will support you in planning your wedding day and can even officiate your ceremony if you’d like. The property has WiFi, a bridal suite, and on-site parking, and is both pet-friendly and wheelchair accessible. You’re able to book the Tiny T Ranch hourly, for a day, a weekend, or even a week. In addition, the team can help you with set up and clean up on your big day for your convenience. The venue can also provide you with the following event items:

• Aisle markers and runners
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • Tables

Accommodations
The ranch house is 3,000-square feet, has been completely renovated, and can sleep up to 14 guests. The Tiny T Ranch also allows camping for additional guests and has the space for 40 campers. The property also has a fire pit, three grills, and four picnic tables that you may use.

26 Reviews for Tiny T Ranch

26 Tiny T Ranch Reviews

G
Featured
Gina

Married on 09/23/2017

Tiny T Ranch is truly a Austin, TX treasure! My wife, Jodi and I -- both practicing Catholics -- were wrestling with where to tie the knot after 11 years together as a couple when we met found ... Read more ourselves at Tiny T Ranch one rainy night for a benefit concert hosted by Spike Gillespie. I was feeling frustrated by our inability to get married in the church when Spike opened her arms to us as if we were family, inviting us to get married at her homey, quirky, serene ranch just outside of Austin. She graciously gave us access to the ranch the entire wedding weekend, from Thursday through Sunday, and was beyond accommodating with our requests to use outside vendors, decorate the premises, and have our friends stay at the ranch with us. She even turned us on to her friend and fantastic caterer, Joanna at El Dorado Cafe (delicious and VERY affordable!) who, in turn, also treated us like family. We were married on Saturday, September 23, 2017, and the weekend was absolutely magical! And since we had the venue all weekend, we were able to keep costs low by having friends and family help us decorate starting on Thursday afternoon and we even had access on Sunday to clean up. Spike is a true gem! She was extremely responsive to all of our questions and concerns, and most importantly her top priority was our happiness. She allowed us to realize our dream wedding, which was her first priority, and opened the door for a weekend full of love. I highly HIGHLY recommend Tiny T Ranch for the most memorable, enjoyable and affordable Austin wedding out there! Thank you Spike and Tiny T Ranch!

Emma
Emma

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing venue, great host, feels like home

When planning our wedding, we had one philosophy: work with people that are as excited about our wedding as we are. Spike is just about as warm, funny, interesting, and engaging as they come. The ... Read more venue itself is breathtaking in the springtime, with the tiny chapel rising up from the wildflowers. The huge pavilion and pasture were a great fit for our 140 guests. My personal favorite thing was being able to stay at the ranch for four days. I wish we could've stayed four more! It's a relaxing, clean, and comfortable place for a wedding party to get ready. We loved the longhorns, horse, and donkey as well as the barn cats and chickens! Don't hesitate to check this place out - it's better than I can describe. I hope we can work with Spike again!

SUSAN
SUSAN

Married on 04/27/2019

Best Weekend Ever

I had my wedding here over the weekend and it was perfect for what I wanted. We had the venue from Thurs. To Sun. And it was so amazing. We had a ton of people in and out on Fri. And Sat. And we never ... Read more never felt over crowded inside the house. The chapel on the property is the reason I choose it and everyone loved it. I loved the reception area as I felt in other venues we would have been swallowed up by the size of it. We loved the indoor outdoor option of the reception and so did our guests. Spike, the owner was amazing to work with. She was very accommodating and when asked for suggestions on vendors she had quite a few choices. I ended up using 2 of the vendors she suggested and they worked out well. If you are looking for a place to have an outdoor wedding that you don't have to come and go on the same day and want to make a weekend of it, this is the place for you! We were also allowed to bring our dogs with us and that was a great help as well.