Tip Top Tux

Lees Summit, MO · View map

About Tip Top Tux

At Tip Top Tux, we understand you have a vision of how you want to look on your special day. We have an inspired team of professionals with the background and working knowledge of tuxedos to help make your dreams come true. We ensure you will get a properly fitted and fresh tuxedo every time. Our dedication to quality and customer service helps make for an enjoyable, memorable, and most importantly a stress-free experience.

Whether you prefer a classic style or the latest in designer fashion, we have it all! Our accessory collection is the largest in the country, allowing you to mix and match any vest, tie, and pocket square combination to create a look all your own. We are here to help you define your style! At Tip Top Tux, it's all about the details. From the fit of the tuxedo to the placement of the pocket square, you will know you look your BEST!

Tip Top Tux is the Midwest’s largest, family-owned, formal wear provider with a dealer network of over 300 stores throughout a five-state region. We are invested in the communities and regions we serve and are committed to providing superior personalized service.

65 Reviews for Tip Top Tux

65 Tip Top Tux Reviews

Newnoakua
Gabrielle

Married on 06/09/2018

Tip Top Tux was amazing to work with! Getting everything picked, sized, and ordered was very simple and easy with them helping! Everyone looked so amazing and we couldn't be happier with how it all ... Read more turned out! The staff was very helpful and we would definitely recommend them!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/09/2017

Tip Top Tux was great to work with, we just went in on one afternoon, told them what our vision was and they put it to life! They had samples in store so we were able to see exactly what everything ... Read more would look like together! They made the whole process easy and if they had any questions, they would just call, so simple!! They also offered $50 off of my dress cleaning as well as it will be preserved in a box and shipped back to me once its clean :)

H
Heath

Married on 06/24/2017

People there where awesome! We walked in a few times to look at tuxes to compare them to other rental places and they where very helpful each time. By the third time we decided to go with TTT. ... Read more Picked everything out and ordered them with the Black Friday deal they had. Then a few weeks later they called me up to tell me they have a pronation going on where my tux would be cheaper than the Black Friday deal. I paid for my tux already so I had them split the difference between my grooms men. Would recommend them 100%!!!