tjSouza Photography

Nashua, NH · View map

About tjSouza Photography

About Thomas

As each wedding passes, I became more aware of telling a complete story of the wedding day in a unique and artistic way. I believe that what makes a good wedding photographer great is being able to tell your story in an honest and true manner. It is important to showcase how the story is reflected on the wedding day in a way that the audience can appreciate and relate to for many years to come. In a sense, event photography often requires us to have the same skills that a landscape, architectural or product photographer would have, with the imagination to reveal the love between two people in a unique way.

If you're looking for a casual, relaxed portrait experience or if you're planning an event that you want captured from a unique perspective, please contact me ay 603-459-8683 or tom@tjsouza.com

9 Reviews for tjSouza Photography

9 tjSouza Photography Reviews

T
trisha

Married on 05/05/2018

Tom did my engagement photos and wedding photos. He did an amazing job with both. Tom is reliable and flexible. Tom does beautiful work and my photos came out just as i imagined them. I will ... Read more definitely take pictures with him again.

F
Fallyn

Married on 08/05/2016

Tom was a great person to work with for a wedding! If we wanted something done, he would change his plan just to get one photo! With an engagement session beforehand to get to know him, we enjoyed ... Read more learning things about Tom and his passion for photography. The photos came out really nice and the album looks beautiful!

S
sable

Married on 10/04/2014

Tom is fantastic! He is open to ideas and asked for a list of what types of photos we wanted. He took hundreds of photos and did a wonderful job of documenting the whole day! He also had an infectious ... Read more energy. Kept everyone smiling and laughing. I never felt any need to worry about anything photography-wise throughout the whole time. He had done our engagement photos as well and gave great ideas for unique places to have the photos taken.