TLC Bridal Boutique

Frederick, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About TLC Bridal Boutique

TLC Bridal Boutique is a highly-rated wedding dress company located in Frederick, Maryland. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in providing bridal attire for all members of the wedding. The company’s goal is to provide gowns that capture the bride's heart and leaves the groom breathless.

TLC Bridal Boutique offers high-quality service options to each couple. The Boutique offers moderately priced gowns in a high-service environment. Every couple is provided with the highest level of service and attention to detail as the team at TLC strives to bring their unique wedding vision to life. Preservation and sample sales are provided, and a large variety of dress and attire items are readily available.

406 Reviews for TLC Bridal Boutique

406 TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 05/24/2015

The entire staff at TLC Bridal was absolutely outstanding! I was so nervous about looking for dresses and they provided a relaxing and low stress experience where I found the dress of my dreams. Every ... Read more Every staff member I talked to knew SO MUCH about wedding dresses as far as fit, look, comfort, etc. They were extremely willing to work in a budget and really listened to what I wanted and pulled things that kept getting better and better. I feel like I got an absolutely unbelievable dress in exactly my budget range with little to no stress at all. Couldn't have asked for better, thanks ladies!!

G
Gillian

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Sondra and the TLC Bridal team were great! My mom, MOH and I made an appointment "just for fun" and (of course) ended up finding the perfect dress. Sondra and the rest of the staff were enthusiastic ... Read more but not pushy and very receptive to any suggestions or requests that we had. They were very accommodating and just as great when I asked if I could drop by after my first appointment to try on the dress for my other co-MOH when she came to town a few weeks later. I highly recommend this salon and I can't wait to go back for my fitting once the dress comes in!

Lori
Lori

Getting married on 10/04/2019

I cannot begin to say how amazing my experience at TLC Bridal was! The staff at TLC is just the best of the best! TLC was the first and only bridal store I went to for dress shopping. They put my ... Read more nerves at ease and helped bring what I had envisioned to life. They were not pushy and gave such great advice on my dress. And I found my dress within budget! I felt so comfortable there and they really made my experience feel like one of a kind. And everyone I brought along truly enjoyed the experience. I would recommend shopping here to every bride! Thank you TLC Bridal for the best dress shopping experience a bride could ever ask for!