TLC Event Design & Coordination

Antioch, CA · View map · Visit website

About TLC Event Design & Coordination

TLC Event Design & Coordination is a wedding planning team based in Antioch, California. Kirin and her team have a true passion for people, planning and executing extraordinary events for their clients. With incredible attention to detail, coordination and passion for exceeding their clients’ expectations, this planning team works hard to ensure the end result is a stunning and beautifully planned wedding. From detailed planning to contacting vendors and consulting with their clients, they provide an event that is catered to and designed specially for their couples. They treat every client with genuine care and always stick to their budgets.

TLC Event Design & Coordination offers clients full-service wedding packages to choose from. Services include:

• Budget analysis

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 07/22/2017

5 stars all the way! The first time I spoke with Kirin, I knew that I had found our wedding planner! It was very easy to talk to her, she was sweet and calm, yet exuded a sense of confidence that ... Read more made me trust her from the get-go. She wasn't going to let anything fall of track. I was right! Kirin and team did not disappoint. The wedding day went flawlessly. They knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and executed everything to perfection. My husband Walker and I had nothing to worry about and were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. Kirin's team went the extra mile to accommodate our guests and our requests. When we ran out of gin/tonic, Mike didn't hesitate and offered to do a quick liquor run. Kirin was also so patient, genuine and caring. Nothing was out of her league - her priority was to make us happy and we're so thankful for everything her and her team did for us. Our vendors also loved working with them! I HIGHLY recommend TLC Event Design & Coordination. It was the best decision we made.

Patrick
Patrick Ang

Getting married on 03/04/2021

So much fun to work with!!

I had the honor of working with Kirin and her team this past weekend at a wedding at the Palm Event Center. I am a photographer and is so much easier with an amazing planner that communicates well ... Read more before the wedding and on the day of. And Kirin and her team did just that. They were very detail oriented and told me everything I needed to know to make sure I was able to capture every detail of the wedding. I would love the opportunity to work with her and her team again. I highly recommend hiring Kirin for your wedding!!!

M
Melinda

Married on 12/01/2018

TLC makes wedding planning a breeze

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kirin. I opted for her "coordination collaboration" package. She made wedding planning enjoyable and as stress-free as it could be. I was a very hands-on in ... Read more in planning my wedding, and it was great to have someone who knew all the details, asked me all the right questions, and made sure I was covering all the right bases. She did so much work behind the scenes with my vendors so I could focus on all the aesthetic details. Everyone always told me not to expect a perfect wedding, but everything really did go perfectly thanks to Kirin. Would 100% recommend hiring her!