TLC Event Design & Coordination

Antioch, CA · View map · Visit website

About TLC Event Design & Coordination

TLC Event Design & Coordination is a wedding planning business based in Antioch, California. Kirin and her team have a true passion for people, planning and executing extraordinary events for their clients. With incredible attention to detail, coordination and passion for exceeding their clients' expectations, this planning team works hard to ensure the end result is a stunning and beautifully planned wedding. From detailed planning to contacting vendors and consulting with their clients, they provide an event that is catered to and designed specially for their couples. They treat every client with genuine care and always stick to their budgets.

TLC Event Design & Coordination offers clients full-service wedding packages to choose from. Services include:

• Budget analysis

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 07/22/2017

5 stars all the way! The first time I spoke with Kirin, I knew that I had found our wedding planner! It was very easy to talk to her, she was sweet and calm, yet exuded a sense of confidence that ... Read more made me trust her from the get-go. She wasn't going to let anything fall of track. I was right! Kirin and team did not disappoint. The wedding day went flawlessly. They knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and executed everything to perfection. My husband Walker and I had nothing to worry about and were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. Kirin's team went the extra mile to accommodate our guests and our requests. When we ran out of gin/tonic, Mike didn't hesitate and offered to do a quick liquor run. Kirin was also so patient, genuine and caring. Nothing was out of her league - her priority was to make us happy and we're so thankful for everything her and her team did for us. Our vendors also loved working with them! I HIGHLY recommend TLC Event Design & Coordination. It was the best decision we made.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/27/2018

TLC was amazing!

We hired Kirin as a month of coordinator. She was amazing. Our conversations before were so helpful as I was planning, and Kirin was always available when I had questions. I didn't have to worry about ... Read more a single thing the day of the wedding--everything was taken care of exactly as it needed to be. We had to leave some decorations for her to set up and they were gorgeous--better than I could have done myself. She handled all the logistics so I could really relax and enjoy the day. I can't recommend TLC highly enough, and I've already recommended them to friends I have getting married next year.

Monica
Monica

Married on 09/09/2018

Kirin is AMAZING! Working with her was such a dream on my wedding day :) she really went above and beyond to make sure no details were overlooked! I can’t begin to describe how much Kirin put me at ... Read more ease and I really couldn’t have done this without her. Thank you Kirin you’re the best!!!