Hired? Hired

TLC Event Design & Coordination

Antioch, CA · View map · Visit website

About TLC Event Design & Coordination

TLC Event Design & Coordination is a wedding planning business based in Antioch, California. Kirin and her team have a true passion for people, planning and executing extraordinary events for their clients. With incredible attention to detail, coordination and passion for exceeding their clients' expectations, this planning team works hard to ensure the end result is a stunning and beautifully planned wedding. From detailed planning to contacting vendors and consulting with their clients, they provide an event that is catered to and designed specially for their couples. They treat every client with genuine care and always stick to their budgets.

TLC Event Design & Coordination offers clients full-service wedding packages to choose from. Services include:

• Budget analysis

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 07/22/2017

5 stars all the way! The first time I spoke with Kirin, I knew that I had found our wedding planner! It was very easy to talk to her, she was sweet and calm, yet exuded a sense of confidence that ... Read more made me trust her from the get-go. She wasn't going to let anything fall of track. I was right! Kirin and team did not disappoint. The wedding day went flawlessly. They knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and executed everything to perfection. My husband Walker and I had nothing to worry about and were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. Kirin's team went the extra mile to accommodate our guests and our requests. When we ran out of gin/tonic, Mike didn't hesitate and offered to do a quick liquor run. Kirin was also so patient, genuine and caring. Nothing was out of her league - her priority was to make us happy and we're so thankful for everything her and her team did for us. Our vendors also loved working with them! I HIGHLY recommend TLC Event Design & Coordination. It was the best decision we made.

Monica
Monica

Married on 09/09/2018

Kirin is AMAZING! Working with her was such a dream on my wedding day :) she really went above and beyond to make sure no details were overlooked! I can’t begin to describe how much Kirin put me at ... Read more ease and I really couldn’t have done this without her. Thank you Kirin you’re the best!!!

L
Lindsey

Married on 10/28/2017

Kirin and her team are awesome and we feel so lucky to have found TLC early on in our wedding planning (about 9 months out) so Kirin could be there throughout the process! We had a DIY budget wedding ... Read more and we had no idea that planning a wedding would be as time consuming and detailed as it turned out to be... luckily we had Kirin, our wedding buddy who helped us coordinate almost everything! We hired TLC to coordinate the day of but also to help us plan the entire wedding and I am so glad we did! From referring us to amazing vendors, to coming up with cost effective solutions so we could stay within our budget, working with Kirin was a truly fantastic experience and she saved us a lot of money which made hiring her and her team a no brainer! Aside from being there the day of with her team to coordinate over 10 vendors and set up all of our detailed DIY creations, Kirin felt like a friend who I could pitch ideas to, call at anytime and get feedback from. I'm sad the wedding is over since I miss our phone calls and emails, ha! After interviewing many coordinators and being overwhelmed by how expensive most seemed to be, finding Kirin who not only worked within our budget and saved us money, but who also is down to earth and genuinely fun and excited to help was such a breath of fresh air. Honestly, I cannot speak highly enough about Kirin. She spent so much time on our wedding and put so much love into it- we really could not have done it without her and her team!!! THANK YOU KIRIN!!!