TMinspired Photography

Trabuco Canyon, CA · View map

About TMinspired Photography

I’m based in Southern California, but I don’t let distance hold me back from documenting important and precious moments. With a documentary shooting style, my primary focus is getting to know my clients so I can best tell their story through my art. I believe in vulnerability and being genuine. I believe that every wedding and photography session is unique because of the people that are involved. I believe that storytelling can make an impact. I want to document the authentic beauty that you behold, exactly the way I see it. As a lover of natural light, my heart jumps at the chance to chase after the radiant glow of sunsets, and I enjoy the challenge of utilizing harsh sunlight. I find joy in capturing candid moments for my clients to cherish for a lifetime. I believe that even the smallest moment can hold great adventure. I’d love to show you what that adventure can hold.

2 Reviews for TMinspired Photography

2 TMinspired Photography Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 08/27/2016

Taylor was absolutely wonderful to work with. She traveled to Portland twice for us. Once for our engagement pictures, she allowed us two locations so we could really get a complete gallery that we ... Read more were after. She then came back to photograph our wedding. She was so wonderful to work with. She did a great job wrangling family members and setting up shots. We got a sneak peek the day after our wedding and the photos we have seen so far are absolutely gorgeous! We cannot wait to see our entire gallery. Taylor takes gorgeous pictures and she was worth every penny. Thank you Taylor & Nathan too :)

User4093839

2+ years ago

We loved working with Taylor. She was fun to work with and took great photos for our wedding reception! Read more We loved working with Taylor. She was fun to work with and took great photos for our wedding reception!

TMinspired Photography FAQ