TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map

About TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC is a wedding planning company based in Saint Petersburg, Florida that will take care of everything you may need from start to finish. With unique decor and quality linens, they will provide you with high-quality service that will exceed your expectations.

The dedicated team of creators at TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC will creatively plan your wedding to perfection using their variety of offerings. They will assist you in coming up with ideas so that you can relax and enjoy your special day. The following services and rentals are available:

• Consulting session

C
    Catherine

Married on 11/17/2018

Above and Beyond

Hiring Trudy for day-of coordination and set-up for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process. I felt such a relief after our first phone call, and each ... Read more subsequent interaction. Trudy was always quick to respond to emails, and I truly felt like she was invested in making sure that I had the wedding I envisioned. Although she was technically hired for “day of coordination”, she went above and beyond (meeting with me at the venue on two separate occasions, phone calls, recommending other awesome vendors, and even having her husband help with the cleanup at the end of the night!). I do not know what we would have done without her. She perfectly executed the set-up, handled ALL of the little things that popped up throughout the day, and clearly made it her main priority that my fiancé and I had the night of our dreams. Trudy is worth every penny and more- you will not go wrong if you hire her to be a part of your wedding planning! Thank you Trudy!! -Catherine and Jess

C
    Cecelia Bushery

Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!

Trudy was a godsend! She knew exactly when and where everyone and everything needed to be at the most crucial moments. She was on top of the day at all times. My daughter ‘s wedding would not have ... Read more run as smoothly as it did if it wasn’t for Trudy. I highly recommend her and am so glad we found her.

M
    Mera

Married on 11/11/2018

Execution terrific! Choose trudy

Found Trudy with TMR events two months out before my wedding! From the moment we started communicating it was a VERY VERY smooth process! She is/was VERY professional, and EXTREMELY organized ( and ... Read more this is coming from a bride who is SUPER organized, and pays attention to every detail) She helped us with every step of the way. She was on available whenever I needed her even at 11:30 at night. Our wedding was elaborate and not your traditional wedding, but her execution was AMAZING. She and her husband never missed a detail! She was also very very very flexible! Her GOAL at 200% of the time was to make my now husband and I super comfortable and happy on our wedding day! I would recommend Trudy with TMR to ANYONE. She has become a friend, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful I made that phone call that day looking for a planner. She also stood by us when other vendors were giving us a small hardtime, she took of them for us and made sure that our wedding was the way we wanted it. and oh before i forget she made me the most beautiful selfie 7 foot frame, that i literally requested 4 days before my wedding. EVERYONE used it and loved it! Please please choose TRUDY with TMR when planning your wedding! You will never regret it.