TnT Events

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About TnT Events

TNT Events is a floral and event production company located in Houston, Texas. Owner Trish Nguyen has more than 25 years of experience in the industry and has been a part of hundreds of successful weddings and other special occasions. She has had experience with many cultural traditions and is always ready to learn if she doesn’t know about a tradition you request. The team at TNT Events collaborates with their clients to ensure they can deliver the wedding of your dreams.

Trish and her team create stunning floral and non-floral arrangements that include tablescapes, centerpieces, piping, draping, and more. TNT Events works tirelessly to enhance your special day, whether it’s an intimate setting or an extravagant soiree. They can also provide clients with a variety of rental items such as:

• Linens

Rachel
Rachel Orda

Married on 01/05/2019

Trish is the Real Deal!

At the risk of sounding cliché, there really is no other place to look than with Trish Nguyen and TnT Events! With less than 8 months of planning ahead and 2 jobs currently under my belt, finding this ... Read more place was like hitting the jackpot--comprehensive services, promptness in communication, and best of all, QUALITY of services was all worth every penny spent. My (now) husband and I realized upon the hidden gem that is The Villagio when we did a Google search of wedding venues in our area. Surprisingly, this hall has been sitting right behind our home parish this entire time! Needless to say that the location was what drew us to investigate this place further, as it was only 5 minutes away from the church we were to be married. To be honest, I forget how we first came in contact with Trish--whether through Wedding Wire or The Villagio's website--but all I remember was that after our first meeting with her (which included my mom and mom-in-law-to-be in attendance) we KNEW Trish was the real deal, and we booked with her right away. Trish is professional, transparent, and genuinely cares about you. While clearly she is a busy woman juggling multiple events at a time, when she is with you, she listens well and offers her opinions honestly. She makes sure that the Bride (and Groom) are happy with their choices. She is flexible with changes you make, but knows how to set boundaries so as to help us make deadlines. She respects your time; and it shows in her promptness in answering questions and keeping you on track with the schedule. Comprehensive selection of services--TnT Events truly is a "one-stop-shop". From the excellent catering (our guests are still complementing us about the food) to the beautiful floral arrangements; the 5-tier cake and the GORGEOUS banquet hall set up--Trish provides the finest of these. I can't believe she was even able to provide my favorite flowers, Anemones, which I think were rare to find at the time of my wedding. Down to the detail, she helped make the vision I had for our wedding a reality, and I have her AND her team of professionals to thank! Lastly, while wedding planning will always be an arduous endeavor for anyone, wedding planner or not (I did not have one), working with Trish was a joy. TnT Events helped provide for a beautiful wedding and reception, and I'm glad to say, I enjoyed--and remembered--every bit of it!

Nikki
Nikki

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection and worth every penny.

First let me say I didn’t book this venue at first. The Villagio was one of the venues I looked at first and I wanted to book it but I ended up booking at a place where if your Vietnamese you know ... Read more where I’m talking about. I listen to my parents and book it. So I booked there put a $2000 deposit down but The Villagio was all I thought about. I thought and thought about it and I went to go see Trish again at The Villagio and that was it. I ended up booking The Villagio. Trish was so much help. I love to plan but it was just going to be overwhelming. She did everything, flowers, decor, linen, photography, and photobooth. Since I originally booked somewhere else I already book my photo book and photographer, so I got to substitute for day if coordinator Jennifer. She was perfect and what I needed. Trish made me feel so comfortable. There was some things she suggested and I was like ok. I just believed her. She didn’t make me feel worried. She made me trusted her and I did. My colors were red,black and white with gold. Yes it seems a lot but Trish Knew how to put the colors together for my elegant wedding. I wanted classic and elegant and she did it. The flowers were all real and full. Everything was perfect. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. I’m so happy I went with Trish and Jennifer and it was worth every penny.

Makhala
Makhala Hurst

Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing Services, my vision came alive!

TNT Events gave me the wedding of my dreams! Trish was patient, professional, and diligent in ensuring that everything I wanted was executed. She showed me the reception decorated right before the ... Read more wedding started and I was almost in tears, it was so perfect! I got so many compliments on the decor. I felt supported the whole way and knew that I could trust Trish with everything. I would definitely recommend their services!

TnT Events FAQ