TNT Media

Bristol, CT · View map · Visit website

About TNT Media

TNT Media is a wedding photography service based in Bristol, Connecticut. The photographers are a husband-and-wife team who share a passion for preserving the important moments from your wedding day in timeless photographs. With backgrounds in broadcast television, the photographers use a traditional, photojournalistic photography style that allows them to tell the story of your wedding day through photography. Both are passionate about capturing the story through their camera lens. Though based in Connecticut, the husband-and-wife team is also available for out-of-state destinations. TNT Media is not limited to wedding photography, but also provides wedding videography services to enhance your wedding experience.

TNT Media offers wedding photography packages at an affordable price. The photography services include:

• Second photographer

Heather
Heather Clark

Married on 08/05/2018

Wonderful wedding photos!

They really took the time to learn what my husband and I wanted, and were accommodating for our small, intimate ceremony. They gave us so many photos for a very reasonable price, and I couldn't choose ... Read more between my favorite 55! We definitely recommend them to any couple in the area.

S
Sara

Married on 07/08/2018

The TNT Media photographers Nils and Terese Toldeo were perfect for our wedding day! Nils and Terese were very friendly and extremely helpful, answering all of my questions quickly and accurately. ... Read more They went above-and-beyond to get to know my husband-to-be and I before the wedding, in order to capture our wedding in a way that represented “us.” This included many emails, multiple phone calls, a meet-up at Starbucks, and a 1-hour engagement (“get to know you”) photo session at a location of our choice! They also helped to make our wedding more special by providing unique suggestions for wedding day events, including a father/daughter first look. In addition, they were very reasonably priced compared to competing photographers in Connecticut. At the wedding, they arrived early and suggested locations for group pictures and our “first looks.” They were very organized, patient, and kind; we were able to get all of the desired group pictures taken quickly (0.75-1.5 hours), even though we had a long list of family members included in the pictures! During the wedding itself, they fit in so seamlessly that I barely noticed that they were there. Of course, that was until I received a BEAUTIFUL collection of ~850 photos a few weeks later, capturing all of the moments that I hoped for, including bridal suite preparation photos, group photos, candid photos, venue/decoration photos, etc. They also provided full download and print rights to all of the photos in our digital gallery. Overall, I would very highly recommend using TNT Media photographers Nils and Terese Toldeo for your photography needs!!

M
Meaghan

Married on 06/21/2017

TNT Media captured my wedding in June, and the pictures have me reliving my day all over again. They captured every moment, and were an absolute blast to work with. They are incredibly talented ... Read more people; my photos are edited beautifully and they had them ready for me incredibly quick. I highly recommend contacting them for all of your important days and events, you won't regret it!

TNT Media FAQ