TNT Tent and Table Rentals

Agawam, Massachusetts, MA · View map · Visit website

About TNT Tent and Table Rentals

TNT Tent and Table Rentals is located in Agawam, Massachusetts and offers a wide array of event items. Choose from a variety of tents, chairs, tables, dance floors and other items for your wedding celebration. The owner, Anthony Boido, lends his 11 years of experience to create a professional, collaborative and organized experience.

Products Offered

Products provided by TNT Tent and Table Rentals include a variety of tents for up to 400 seated guests and choices of tables and chairs. A Mirror Me Photobooth with prints and props is also available through this business, along with coolers, staging and heating/cooling equipment. Other possible rental items are:

• Altar/arch
  • Tables
  • Tent accessories
  • Barware
  • Linens

TNT Tent and Table Rentals will provided delivery, setup and cleanup of the event items. The services provided through this vendor are available year-round.

5 Reviews for TNT Tent and Table Rentals

5 TNT Tent and Table Rentals Reviews

N
Featured
Nick

Married on 05/20/2017

Went with TNT for our wedding BBQ in the back yard. The owner was out with the crew setting up everything we requested and everything came out better that expected! With everything we had rented I ... Read more thought it would be a few hour process, but the guys were in and out in an hour! Very professional crew, prices were great and answered all my questions I had! If your looking to rent anything party / banquet related I would highly reccomed TNT rentals ! Will go with them for any of my future needs!

M
Marcia

Married on 06/16/2018

I have used TNT Tents 3 times. Every time has been a complete pleasure. Tony is professional and reliable. He works so well with us trying to make sure our wedding is a success! 3 makes ore days! Read more I have used TNT Tents 3 times. Every time has been a complete pleasure. Tony is professional and reliable. He works so well with us trying to make sure our wedding is a success! 3 makes ore days!!!!

J
Jeannine

Married on 07/09/2016

Will continue to rent from TNT. Used them for a retirement party and wedding. Professional, polite and worth every penny. Read more Will continue to rent from TNT. Used them for a retirement party and wedding. Professional, polite and worth every penny.