To Have & To Hold

San Luis Obispo, CA · View map

About To Have & To Hold

A Bridal Salon and Boutique. We invite you to experience our unique setting to create the most memorable looks in hair and airbrush makeup, tailor-made for you and your bridal party. Our Boutique features luxury beauty products, as well as, gently-worn gowns, veils, and accessories on consignment.

5 Reviews for To Have & To Hold

5 To Have & To Hold Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 03/30/2019

Briana and her team will make you feel beautiful!

Briana is so polite and does amazing work. She perfects the elevated natural beauty look that I was hoping to achieve for my day. Both Briana and her assistant Whitney were so sweet and did an ... Read more absolutely phenomenal job getting us ready for the wedding. We had hair and makeup services done for myself (the bride), my 7 bridesmaids, my Mother in Law, and my mother and we chose to have them come to our venue (an AirBnB). They were able to look at pictures of hair and makeup and perfectly replicate the look we were hoping for. If someone didn't like something, they fixed it and edited it until we were 100% happy. I got airbrush makeup for the first time, and I have never felt more beautiful. The air brush make-up was light and stayed all day and night long. Whitney was so kind with my mother who was going back and forth with the style she wanted. Whitney was patient and created a beautiful and special look for her. Thank you, Whitney! You will not regret booking To and To Hold as your Bridal hair and makeup service.

R
Rachel

Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing job on all the services for my wedding! So happy to have worked with Breanna. She is so polite and does amazing work. All the ladies who had makeup and hair done were so impressed! Attached ... Read more are a few pictures from my trial run, my day of and a few home photos from my phone. I would highly recommend booking to Have and to Hold for any event!

D
Danielle

Married on 03/11/2017

My bridal party, my mom and husband's mom, and I got our hair and makeup done by Briana and her assistant, Rachel. Both ladies were so sweet and did an absolutely phenomenal job getting us ready for ... Read more the wedding. They were able to look at pictures of hair and makeup and perfectly replicate the look we were hoping for. If someone didn't like something, they fixed it. I got airbrush makeup for the first time, and I have never felt more beautiful. I do not usually wear makeup, so I was a little worried. However, Briana was able to make me look and feel like myself, while also erasing any signs of wrinkles/skin flaws and making me feel a bit like a celebrity. Briana's salon is absolutely adorable, and she allowed us to bring snacks and drinks into the salon to enjoy as we got ready. There were 7 of us, so it did take a while to get everyone camera ready. However, we really enjoyed spending some quality time together, snacking, and getting to know Briana and Rachel. I bought gift cards for all of my bridesmaids and both moms for Christmas. Briana packaged them up adorably and mailed them to me, so that I could send them to my girls. My bridesmaids and moms really appreciated the gesture, and we were all able to afford services as a result. Gift cards make great bridal party gifts! :) I would highly recommend To Have & To Hold to everyone! P.s. Briana also sells beautiful bridal party robes if you're looking for more gift ideas! :) P.p.s. On a side note, Briana also washed and blew out my hair before my rehearsal dinner, and my hair has seriously never felt softer. Even now, a week later, my hair still feels amazing! She's a miracle worker! :)