to Make Beautiful

Stoneham, MA · View map · Visit website

About to Make Beautiful

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagment! Your big day celebration begins with you getting pampered.

For the7th year in a row we have been honored to have won the Couples' Choice Award!

For your convenience, All of our pricing can be found on our website: http://blog.tomakebeautiful.com/bridal-wedding-makeup-services/, but please reach out to us to discuss your personal needs.

The team at To Make Beautiful wants you to absolutely wow your guests with professional hair and makeup that will stay looking beautiful from the beginning to the very end of your night. We are committed to keeping your day as stress free, on time, and perfect as possible with a highly trained team of licensed estheticians, cosmetologists and makeup artists, as well as fun! We ensure the highest standards of cleanliness with our tools and and cosmetic.

We can even help prep your skin and lashes prior to the big day with a VIPbridal pricing to make sure you are glowing from the inside out.

Check out our Instagram for recent photos; tomakebeautiful

To Make Beautiful offers on-site wedding day hair and makeup services, that begin with a consultation and trials to ensure you and your stylist have perfected your look prior to the big day. Group services are offered for your wedding party and family members who might also want professional glam as they stand by you on your wedding day. Other wedding day beauty services include:

• Hair removal

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/20/2017

Kim and Angela are AMAZINGGGG! I had the pleasure of having these two do my hair/makeup along with my mom, groom’s mom, and 4 bridesmaids. I first met these two during a trial I did several months ... Read more prior to my wedding. To Make Beautiful was a preferred vendor, that I found through our wedding venue, Willowdale Estate. They are both so unbelievably friendly, easy to talk to, and delivered on exactly what I asked for. I loved the results that I had from my trial and didn’t think it could get any better, but on the actual wedding day, I felt more beautiful than I ever have. I had gotten clip-in extensions that Angela put in for me. I had a braid that kind of went into a half up-half down hair style. It looked so perfect. The makeup that Kim did was flawless, there’s just no other way to describe it. I typically don’t wear too much makeup so I definitely had my concerns at first, but she made me look exactly how I had pictured. I wish I could look this way everyday!!! I also recently went back to Kim for a lash lift and tint. I’ve always had barely-there lashes, and I must say, what a HUGE difference! I haven’t had to wear mascara and my eyes just look so much more noticeable. The ladies at To Make Beautiful are amazing and will exceed your expectations!!!

K
Kristyn Kelly

Married on 12/31/2018

Nye wedding nye

Kim and Jaqui handled our large bridal party with ease, fun, and professionalism! Both my mother and mother-in-law commented that they have never felt so beautiful and appreciated that their make-up ... Read more and lashes enhanced them but were not overdone. Aside from being and old friend, Kim is an incredible artist and gave me the classic, elegant, wintery look that brought my entire vision together. She made me look like the best version of myself on my most special day. Cannot express important ToMakeBeautiful was in making my wedding unforgettable! Cannot recommend enough!!

Nancy
Nancy

Married on 12/21/2018

Kim made me look 20 years younger!

I’m in my mid 50s and Kim made me look 25! Kim is simple the BEST! She did my make-up for my wedding on Winter Solstice and it was exactly what my vision was for my look. She is so incredibly skilled. ... Read more skilled. I have serious lymphedema from breast cancer and she really helped make my arms look symmetrical. I will only use Kim and To Make Beautiful for all my skin care and make up needs!