To Your Taste Catering

Alexandria, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About To Your Taste Catering

To Your Taste Catering is a full-service wedding catering company in Alexandria, Virginia that specializes in unique and unforgettable weddings. This team of caterers will bring the passion, energy, and resources to do what it takes to make your wedding reflect your personal style and flair. Book To Your Taste Catering now for a high-quality culinary experience on your big day.

The team of culinary experts will create for you hand-tailored menus for a lasting memory. Their mission is to use fresh seasonal ingredients to create a memorable dining experience for couples and their guests on the big day.

Cuisine

Your menu will be created specifically for you, allowing owner Javier Quiroga and his team to truly provide food that is to your taste. They provide cuisine for all dietary needs and a range of cuisine styles including:

• American
  • Asian
  • Italian
  • Indian
  • Mediterranean
  • Seafood
  • Southern

Other Services

To Your Taste Catering is a one-stop-shop for all things food and drink. Not only do they provide delicious cuisine for you and your guests to enjoy, but they also offer a range of bar services and a variety of decor options including:

• Barware

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 07/14/2018

The food provided by To Your Taste was AMAZING! They easily accommodated our gluten free guest. Lacey and Diego were easy to work with (I was planning my son's wedding from out of state) and kept in ... Read more in touch with me during the entire planning process. During our taste testing, the owner even took the time to come and say hi and to be sure we were happy with all the plans. They both returned emails promptly and made the wedding a stress free and fun event for all. Diego had it all under control the day of the wedding and took a relatively blank space and made it into a fairy tale atmosphere for our bride. Amazing food....awesome people....I would use them again in a heart-beat!! The best!

A
Allison

Married on 06/09/2018

We were very happy with our experience working with TYT! They were very responsive to requests and questions, and were very helpful working within our budget! We never felt pressured to add extra ... Read more services and loved having the option to purchase and supply our own alcohol! We really appreciated being able to come in for a one on one tasting to know for sure how the food would taste! They helped us customize our menu to fulfill all our requests! The service at our wedding was WONDERFUL! We utilized the buffet format and were very impressed with the food, service, and staff who worked the event. We were very well taken care of on the day of our wedding and truly appreciated that the catering manager who brought us food and drinks through out the event so we had the chance to really enjoy all that we had to offer! Our thanks and appreciation for all they did to make our event personalized and a great success!!

Alana
Alana

Married on 05/18/2018

I knew the moment I met Cheryl that she was going to be great to work with. My husband and I had done extensive research and met with plenty of caterers, but Cheryl was the one that made us realize To ... Read more Your Taste Catering was the best caterer for our wedding! Cheryl was incredibly responsive to my emails and any questions I had. My husband was VERY particular about what food was served at our wedding and we were really happy with the meals we chose. Plenty of our guests complimented the food and the service that was provided! Cheryl has several years of experience in the field which made planning our wedding a pleasant and easy experience. Cheryl made sure our evening went as planned as well as made sure we took time to sit down and eat our food (something that plenty of brides told me they forgot to do during their wedding)! I highly recommend To Your Taste Catering and the expertise you get from working with Cheryl.