Toast Catering and Events

Powder Springs, GA · View map

About Toast Catering and Events

Toast Catering and Events has been serving the Metro Atlanta area for over 25 years. We are a licensed & insured catering company. We offer wedding and special event catering with delicious food, beautiful presentation and affordable pricing to meet every budget. Give us a call for a consultation and a free tasting. Let Toast Catering and Events help you make your day special!

5 Reviews for Toast Catering and Events

5 Toast Catering and Events Reviews

A
Audrey

Married on 08/26/2017

Maria did a fantastic job from day one all the way up to our wedding. She is very professional and a joy to work with. Toast was our first and only company we had a tasting with because after talking ... Read more with her just once and trying her food we knew we wanted to work with her. On our wedding day her and her crew did an amazing job. From setting up, clearing cocktail hour and dinner plates, they moved like clockwork. Maria is very on top of details which made a positive impact on our wedding day. She served us lunch while we were getting ready, served my groom and I our buffet dinner plates so we didn't have to move from our seats, and packed us a "to go" bag for after hour snacking. We are very happy we found her. Oh, and the food and cake was so, so good! We wish we could have our wedding dinner every night. - Audrey & Alex

User6916968

2+ years ago

Maria and her staff catered my daughters wedding. They did a tremendous job. The food tables looked fabulous and the food was just as good. I cannot say enough how easy my day was putting them in ... Read more charge of catering. The cakes were great too. Many kudos for my new son-in-laws cake, lots of compliments for the hunting theme. THANK YOU!

R
Rhonda

Married on 02/26/2016

Maria catered my wedding reception and did an amazing job. The food was fresh, delicious, and magnificently displayed. Will definitely use TOAST for my next event. Read more Maria catered my wedding reception and did an amazing job. The food was fresh, delicious, and magnificently displayed. Will definitely use TOAST for my next event.