Toast Entertainment

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Toast Entertainment

Toast Entertainment is a professional DJ and entertainment company servicing the Dallas area and the Austin area in Texas. They are your one-stop shop for all things entertainment, from lively DJ services to photography, event planning and more. With their full-service entertainment options, you are provided limitless avenues to create your ideal wedding celebration. From classic oldies to today’s hits, you can expect your whole party on the dance floor. Toast Entertainment specializes in weddings, and strives to make your special day as great as it can be while creating lifetime memories in the process.

Toast Entertainment offers full-service, professional DJ and entertainment services. They believe that the music is the heartbeat of every party; they will work closely with you to ensure every beat reflects your unique vision. With their vast online planning system and unlimited consultations, you can expect the best DJ experience. The DJ services offered include:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Toast Entertainment offers all your entertainment needs to make your day special and unique to you. Although they primarily specialize in DJ services, they want to make this exciting process as easy as possible for you by acting as a one-stop-shop to transform your wedding vision into a reality. The other entertainment services offered include:

• Photography

E
Featured
Emma

Married on 05/24/2015

Walter is awesome! Ten days before my wedding there was a 60% chance of severe thunderstorms. So, I did what any bride with an outdoor venue would do…. Freaked out! I changed everything from the ... Read more ceremony location to the menu. I even changed the first dance song to “I love a rainy night” the morning of the wedding. Throughout the entire process Walter responded quickly and made note of every change. Being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader for the past 4 years I have high expectations for DJs and event production. Whether you know it or not, music drives the mood of your event. Walter completely understood the ambiance I was trying to create throughout the event and did a fantastic job picking music for cocktail hour, dinner and the dance party. At the end of the night, my new husband and I were supposed to make our “sparkler exit” during the song, “Don’t Stop Believing.” Unbeknownst to me, he was trying to surprise me with my dream car. Well, “Don’t Stop Believing” ended and my husband’s Dad wasn’t ready with the Mercedes (that was going to be our getaway car). Walter, immediately started playing the A&M fight song and saved the moment. Everyone started singing and no one knew that we missed our exit! I didn’t even tell Walter that my husband was an Aggie! The entire night was awesome and it ended up being the only day that DIDN’t experience rain! I highly recommend Walter. His attention to detail is unparalleled and all of my guests were raving about the playlist of music!

Tabetha
Tabetha Obenhaus

Married on 08/11/2019

Was perfect!

Everything was perfect! We had a bundle package with toast for dj, photography, videography, and photo booth! Everyone was super professional and very responsive from the get go! We havent got back ... Read more back our pictures or vide, but I just know everything will be amazing! Thanks for doing a great job on our special day! Nick and I both definitely recommend!!!!

S
Shelby Berry

Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome! So fun and upbeat!

We had the best time at our wedding, especially with a huge thanks to our awesome DJ Jayson from toast! He really played a great variety of music and did exactly what I wanted and made sure we were ... Read more satisfied with the music throughout the wedding! Toast entertainment and Jayson were both great and made everything so easy preparing for the wedding!!